Donald Trump, Gentleman Golfer

9oy-3fniop_t3-jpg.1599295

One more insight into the man's character we've come know so well, as when he "moves his ball to better spots and kicks his opponents’ balls into the bunker."

He cheats at everything and accuses others of cheating. Marriage, business, golf, elections (just need 12000 more votes) His record is clear. And cries more than a newborn about how he is treated.......

One more insight into the man's character we've come know so well, as when he "moves his ball to better spots and kicks his opponents’ balls into the bunker."

wake me up when he lies and blames an innocent man for killing his wife

as big of an ass as Trump is, Biden has him beat. he is a career turd. I don't pity him now for his dementia, I hope he suffers for his life time role as an asshole and his crime family also suffers

He cheats at everything and accuses others of cheating. Marriage, business, golf, elections (just need 12000 more votes) His record is clear. And cries more than a newborn about how he is treated.......
You can't lay the problems of the Democrats on Trump. Inversion fallacy.

Trump is supposed to love golf. Like everything else he does, it identifies him. He thinks his golf shows he is superior to others. It does not, but he is such a small man, that golf is important to him. So he cheats. That is what Trump means when he says are you tired of winning? He meant, are you tired of my lies and cheating? I am. He should just go away.

Trump is supposed to love golf. Like everything else he does, it identifies him. He thinks his golf shows he is superior to others. It does not, but he is such a small man, that golf is important to him. So he cheats. That is what Trump means when he says are you tired of winning? He meant, are you tired of my lies and cheating? I am. He should just go away.
the inability of libtards to read the room cracks me up

nobody gives a shit about golf scores. the MSM and Biden are in damage control as the entire world knows they are lying pieces of shits

I realize you believe any anti-Trump propaganda anyone feeds you, Sybil, but it IS propaganda.

the inability of libtards to read the room cracks me up

nobody gives a shit about golf scores. the MSM and Biden are in damage control as the entire world knows they are lying pieces of shits
You said nobody cares about his golf scores. You should know better. lots of people do. But the real point is he cheats. That is how he lives. He cheats and ignores the rules and regulations of ANYTHING he feels like. I suppose you do not care, but it shows who he is at his core and it is ugly. It shows a lot about you too. You will throw in with a man who cannot be trusted and lies and cheats about nearly everything.

As a big golfer myself I’m a real believer that golf reveals character. From a President’s perspective I remember the stories of Bill Clinton cheating in golf and we obviously hear the stories of Trump doing the same. (probably not a coincidence they have other cheating things in common)

Last edited:
Many execs and salesmen say playing golf with someone tells you all you need to know about them. Zymurgy would fail bigly.

Back