Donald Trump says, "END all Weaponization of our Justice System"

Libhater

Verified User
"As we move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the Witch Hunts--The January 6th hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.'s Zombie Case, The New York A.G. scam, Fake claims about a woman I never met (a decades photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia "Perfect" Phone Call charges. The Democrat Justice Department coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against joe biden's Political Opponent, ME. Let us come together to END all Weaponization of our Justice System, and Make America Great Again!"

What in the fuck is a "perfect phone call ". Only Trump says stupid things like that knowing, somehow, some followers will think it makes sense. Trump's attempt to interfere in the election by encouraging dishonest actions to cheat Biden out of the win is on tape.
You are a special kind of conned. Trump's lies work on you every time. You should think about that.

What in the fuck is a "perfect phone call ". Only Trump says stupid things like that knowing, somehow, some followers will think it makes sense. Trump's attempt to interfere in the election by encouraging dishonest actions to cheat Biden out of the win is on tape.
You are a special kind of conned. Trump's lies work on you every time. You should think about that.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CRIME ON TRUMP!

Just to repeat, the guy who has called for suspension of the Constitution, and military tribunals for anyone who failed to endorse him... Wants to end the weaponizing of our justice system? Or did you misunderstand, and he call for the end of our justice system, and the weaponizing of attacks on those who disagree with him?

Just to repeat, the guy who has called for suspension of the Constitution, and military tribunals for anyone who failed to endorse him... Wants to end the weaponizing of our justice system? Or did you misunderstand, and he call for the end of our justice system, and the weaponizing of attacks on those who disagree with him?
this is why you're losing.

Allow me to make a few adjustments:

"As [ We the People ] move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the witch hunts--The January 6th hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.'s Zombie Case, The New York A.G. scam, Fake claims about a woman I never met (a decades photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia "Perfect" Phone Call charges. The Democrat [ Injustice Department ] coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against joe biden's Political Opponent, ME. Let [ Us ] come together to END all Weaponization of [ Our current Inustice System ], [ restore Our one-tier Justice System], and Make America Great Again!"

Nope, it's not a threat but just a fact that Trump will indeed eliminate the dem deep state in it's entirety. That's when we'll get back to enjoying a peaceful, strong America once again. Trump's populous movement will blossom come January 2025.
Trump's "populist movement" is about substituting self-serving fiction for fact, such as turning the attack on the Capitol Building into "a hoax" or the off the wall ruling in Florida a "dismissal of the Lawless Indictment". Hopefully there are still more minds in this country that will reject such gaslighting than fall for it.

Back