Donald Trump shooting: authorities attempt to determine motive as suspect’s devices seized

Hume

Verified User
FBI officials said on Sunday they were assessing the shooting of Donald Trump at a campaign rally on Saturday as a possible domestic terrorism attack and assassination attempt, as federal investigators executed a flurry of warrants in trying to determine a motive.

Motive was to assassinate Trump. Seems self evident.

The investigations are only going to conclude what already makes prefect sense to me, given what we know.

According to the want-to-be-assassin's fellow students that knew him well, said he was a loner because the kids at school were always making fun of him for his looks and the clothes he wore.

Also according to his his High School peers, he was believed to tryout to be a member of the RIFLE CLUB and class taught at their High School.

Crooks tried out for the school’s rifle team but was turned away because he was a bad shooter, said Frederick Mach, a current captain of the team who was a few years behind Crooks at the school.

Jason Kohler, who said he attended the same high school but did not share any classes with Crooks, said Crooks was bullied at school and sat alone at lunch time. Other students mocked him for the clothes he wore, which included hunting outfits, Kohler said.

“He was bullied almost every day,” Kohler told reporters. “He was just a outcast, and you know how kids are nowadays.”

Yes, we know how kids are ALWAYS- as we all know they just want to be accepted by the others in their peer group

.Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins.

Crooks parents are advent Trump supporters, but he himself had a problem with Trump and felt he was a clear and present danger to the United States and the entire world! NOW I PRAY- WHERE DID HE GET THAT IDEA?

SO I just think the kid was on a DEATH WISH, where he felt he would be accepted by his friends, and thought of as a hero, if he carried out this assassination, and perhaps he felt his death would be a protest to his own parents for being such crazy supporters of Donald Trump and watching FOX NEWS all the time! FOR ME, if I were a kid today- THAT WOULD BE DEVASTATING TO ME PERSONALLY!

I Believe Trump is causing Families and Lives to be torn apart in his quest to BE KING!

I think the KID - A CHILD- knew he would surely be shot and killed for carrying this thing out, and for the motivations I just laid out!

Next!

Last edited:
The investigations are only going to conclude what already makes prefect sense to me, given what we know.

According to the want-to-be-assassin's fellow students that knew him well, said he was a loner because the kids at school were always making fun of him for his looks and the clothes he wore.

Also according to his his High School peers, he was believed to tryout to be a member of the RIFLE CLUB and class taught at their High School.

Crooks tried out for the school’s rifle team but was turned away because he was a bad shooter, said Frederick Mach, a current captain of the team who was a few years behind Crooks at the school.

Jason Kohler, who said he attended the same high school but did not share any classes with Crooks, said Crooks was bullied at school and sat alone at lunch time. Other students mocked him for the clothes he wore, which included hunting outfits, Kohler said.

“He was bullied almost every day,” Kohler told reporters. “He was just a outcast, and you know how kids are nowadays.”

Yes, we know how kids are ALWAYS- as we all know they just want to be accepted by the others in their peer group

.Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins.

Crooks parents are advent Trump supporters, but he himself had a problem with Trump and felt he was a clear and present danger to the United States and the entire world! NOW I PRAY- WHERE DID HE GET THAT IDEA?

SO I just think the kid was on a DEATH WISH, where he felt he would be accepted by his friends, and thought of as a hero, if he carried out this assassination, and perhaps he felt his death would be a protest to his own parents for being such crazy supporters of Donald Trump and watching FOX NEWS all the time! FOR ME, if I were a kid today- THAT WOULD BE DEVASTATING TO ME PERSONALLY!

I Believe Trump is causing Families and Lives to be torn apart in his quest to BE KING!

I think the KID - A CHILD- knew he would surely be shot and killed for carrying this thing out, and for the motivations I just laid out!

Next!
Well, you're a lying sack of shit.

FBI officials said on Sunday they were assessing the shooting of Donald Trump at a campaign rally on Saturday as a possible domestic terrorism attack and assassination attempt, as federal investigators executed a flurry of warrants in trying to determine a motive.

Motive was to assassinate Trump. Seems self evident.
Protecting America?

You better stay tuned DRUNKTARD, because that is what happened.

AND YOU HEARD IT FIRST RIGHT HERE! :laugh:
Otay, buzzy.

fark_VxM6NnFj2iA9rBkieo9IadvARok.gif

The premier global terrorists are the CIA....and the rest of the world has figured this out.

Buckle Up Fuckers.

Well, you tell us why the kid tried to kill a US president!!

You heard my theory,based on mostly the facts that we already know, and common sense- BUT what's yours?

This is a forum where we share ideas and opinions here!
Former army sniper's verdict on Donald Trump shooting as one thing doesn't add up

It does seem very odd though.

Back