Donald Trump

Rjohnson

Verified User
Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion may eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

Many Hillary supporters who read this will say that Trump lied. Hillary tells lies and it has been proven. It's unfair for people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring back prayer to schools, I decided to give him a chance. Prayer is important to me and religion is important to me.

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion may eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

Many Hillary supporters who read this will say that Trump lied. Hillary tells lies and it has been proven. It's unfair for people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring back prayer to schools, I decided to give him a chance. Prayer is important to me and religion is important to me.

I hate to burst your bubble, but children have ALWAYS been able to pray during school.

Prayer was NEVER taken out of our schools.

Children have always been able to pray silently to themselves

They CANNOT pray out loud or require other children to join them.

Douchebag Donald is a pathological liar and a jerk. Just because Crooked Hillary lies, doesn't mean that he does not lie himself... All the time...

All politicians lie. They must, because they need to please the majority of the electorate. That is the truth. But, if they tried to tell the truth, there isn't a chance in hell that they would be elected. Yes, even George Washington lied. The cherry tree story is a myth, invented by Mason Locke Weems after Washington's death. It has survived for over two hundred years because it is a story that we want to be true. Do you really think that he told Martha that she looked fat in that hoop skirt?

Hillary lied to embellish her street cred about coming under sniper fire. I'm sure there are many more examples, and yes, most are probably true, although most politicians also face accusations of lying by their opponents, even after those accusations have been debunked. Whatever, it's politics.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, takes lying to a new dimension. He makes up shit on the fly, repeats his lies, insults, and racism, then runs for cover under 'I just was kidding', 'I meant something else', or 'I was misunderstood by the incompetent media". Whatever, it's politics, combined with reality showmanship.

More power to you if you believe that the Don will bring back prayer to public schools. But, as Zap has pointed out, praying in public schools has always been a private affair. And as a religious person, I would hope that you would agree with the premise that overt expressions of Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or Buddhist prayers are not to be tolerated in a state sponsored educational environment. Private schools that are funded by various religions, are welcome in our diverse society. If private schools wish to teach Catholicism, fine. If they wish to be Madrasas, fine. Hebrew schools, fine. Yada, yada.

The point here, is that this is a free country. A country free from making my kids repeat religious mantras of any ilk. That is something that my wife and I take responsibility for. It is something that I love my country for. I hope you do, too.

Washington didn't really have to lie, because, openly campaigning was viewed as unseemly back then. Candidates would usually sit back and let their faction/party go to work on the particulars of campaigning. That's how Tammany Hall was born.

Are you 12?

Washington didn't really have to lie, because, openly campaigning was viewed as unseemly back then. Candidates would usually sit back and let their faction/party go to work on the particulars of campaigning. That's how Tammany Hall was born.

You are right, Washington didn't have to lie. He was no orange clown. But if you haven't lied, you must not be running for POTUS. I lie all the time. I am lying to you this very minute. (I am running for POTUS under the pelvic thrust party)

Dear R J Sockus,

If you believe the pagan Flavius Narcissus Claudius Julianus trumpfus is going to restore Christianity your nuts..

As it says on page 1,723 in TWO Corinthians->
1455893620751.jpg

Back