Donald Trump’s Former Spiritual Adviser Paula White, Who Once Prayed for Angels of

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
of Africa to Secure Election Win, Claims She Helped Nelson Mandela End Apartheid :palm:

Televangelist and former Donald Trump spiritual adviser Paula White claimed that she helped Nelson Mandela end apartheid in South Africa.

White made the outrageous claim during the Universal Peace Federation 2023 Peace Summit in Seoul, South Korea, on May 4.

“I began to feed homeless people, and I just asked God, ‘Could I spend the rest of my life doing this?’ My life was radically changed since I prayed a little prayer,” claimed the televangelist. “That advocacy started, and I would go to South Africa soon after that and build the first AIDS home in Pretoria, South Africa, and begin to work with Nelson Mandela to abolish apartheid.”

The Nelson Mandela Foundation’s Razia Saleh told the Post the foundation had no record of White ever working with Mandela.

“We have searched our holdings and do not find anything on Paula White,” said Saleh.

https://news.yahoo.com/allowing-grifting-donald-trump-former-221938045.html

Back