Donald Trump's Loose Brains on Stage

martin

Speaking before the annual conference of the Evangelical Substitute Teachers Association on the eve of Thursday’s presidential debate against Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump calls the Ten Commandments “my favorite of all the commandments.” In an apparent reference to Moses, he says that “being from New York City,” he “personally knows many, many people named Moe, all of them terrific, and most of them dentists.”.

I'm amazed that a journalist
Speaking before the annual conference of the Evangelical Substitute Teachers Association on the eve
Speaking before the annual conference of the Evangelical Substitute Teachers Association on the eve of Thursday’s presidential debate against Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump calls the Ten Commandments “my favorite of all the commandments.” In an apparent reference to Moses, he says that “being from New York City,” he “personally knows many, many people named Moe, all of them terrific, and most of them dentists.”.

of Thursday’s presidential debate against Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump calls the Ten Commandments “my favorite of all the commandments.” In an apparent reference to Moses, he says that “being from New York City,” he “personally knows many, many people named Moe, all of them terrific, and most of them dentists.”.

I'm amazed that a 'journalist' doesn't know the difference between loose and lose.

If you read the transcript of almost every, if not every, Trump speech, it shows a mind that is melted. Gone.

He was not like this years ago. This decline is as serious as it gets.

People pretending Biden is even in the same league are suffering severe TDS as Trump is so much worse.

This is one way to spot Russian bot holes

They often are oblivious to American cultural common phrases and will make assholes of themselves

Back