Donate

I figured the prominent alt lefties would ignore the fact Brandonflation has caused everything to go up at least 13%. Chip in you cheap twit. Notice I spelled twit nicer than I should have.
BTW, Check your browser settings. I see no ads. Am I safe to assume your popups are for mental health vitamins?

I figured the prominent alt lefties would ignore the fact Brandonflation has caused everything to go up at least 13%. Chip in you cheap twit. Notice I spelled twit nicer than I should have.
BTW, Check your browser settings. I see no ads. Am I safe to assume your popups are for mental health vitamins?

I used an ad blocker long ago, after seeing companies advertising on this site, hoping for dozens or hundreds of people to buy their products. Little do they know what a scam is being perpetrated.

I used an ad blocker long ago, after seeing companies advertising on this site, hoping for dozens or hundreds of people to buy their products. Little do they know what a scam is being perpetrated.

Maybe, since you are offended, find a different forum to call home.

Let's see.

Lionfish chases liberals around writing inane insults.

Most members are racists writing hate filled racism everyday.

So you guys donate to the forum.

Let's see.

Lionfish chases liberals around writing inane insults.

Most members are racists writing hate filled racism everyday.

So you guys donate to the forum.

I don't chase liberals around, I chase alt lefties with their minds all balled up over Donald Trump.

fl-l1y_x0aau2dd-jpeg-jpg.1172984

They have a lot of ads with bikini models. I always click on them. My favorite thing about this place. :)

Back