Don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend

jakemax

Banned
trump-time.jpg

Figures Trump or his fan club would be stupid enough to not know the "hour" equaled out when he lost an hour last Spring.

CwzkaKyUsAAVkRW.jpg

Time until some anti-American asshole makes a racial comment: 10...9....8...

Even more stupid when some leftist shit stain denies that the day it goes forward is 25 hours long.

A Legion puppet or someone else? IMO, it's a toss up on Legion or Teflon Don since both are losers.

OTOH, I think Legion is much smarter than Teflon Don based upon the choices they make. It's either one person being much smarter than another or the same schizo. IDK but lean toward two different people without further evidence.

A Legion puppet or someone else? IMO, it's a toss up on Legion or Teflon Don since both are losers.

OTOH, I think Legion is much smarter than Teflon Don based upon the choices they make. It's either one person being much smarter than another or the same schizo. IDK but lean toward two different people without further evidence.

is a legion puppet

:dunno: I would guess don..

Someone needs to fill in the Mason gap.... He has been a no-show pretty much for months...

I suspect he is cheating on JPP........:laugh:

:dunno: I would guess don..

Someone needs to fill in the Mason gap.... He has been a no-show pretty much for months...

I suspect he is cheating on JPP
........:laugh:

Probably because I keep beating his ass for lying about me and trying to have me banned. I'm used to people lying about me but trying to have me banned with a known lie crossed the line. He can easily fix it: publicly apologize and retract his false report. He refuses to do so. I don't know why, but pride is the most common reason. Mental illness is a close second.

Back