Don't look up!

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
dont-look-up-v0-zac9t1z1bydd1.jpeg

Last edited:
No that is the Foulwoman.
I am going to enjoy watching you TRUMPTARDS throwing around your Racist and Misogynist comments and taking your party further down into the sewer and absolutely ruining your chances to ever winning power again.

SO PLEASE- POUR IT THE FUCK ON!

I am enjoying watching your political suicide in public!

Aren't you the reptile that said Biden was not in cognitive decline. Why did the Democrats lie about it. We cannot trust the Democrat party. Biden got 81,000,000 votes in 2020 and 15,000,000 votes in the primary. Why isn't he running again? This can't be about a couple of unfavorable polls.

Reactions: TOP
Aren't you the reptile that said Biden was not in cognitive decline. Why did the Democrats lie about it. We cannot trust the Democrat party. Biden got 81,000,000 votes in 2020 and 15,000,000 votes in the primary. Why isn't he running again? This can't be about a couple of unfavorable polls.
There was no lie. Biden simply realized that politics is more about perception than reality. He single handedly stole about 4 or 5 Republican talking points in one fell swoop.

Harris now gets to run as Biden, citing his legacy every day. She will demand a cognitive ability test, a drug test, and will proclaim that trump is simply too old to run for office.

I might set my t.v to Fox News until November and relish their angst.

Back