Don't make me defend Trump against your blatant lies season again.

Konstantin is one of the smartest and funniest men you're ever likely to encounter. You'd do well to bone up on the guy but I doubt that you will.

So basically, he's a Bill Maher wannabe whose partisan acerbic sarcasm focuses primarily on the practices and policies of the left, while never making similar sarcastic observations about the practices and policies of the right.

Got it. :thup:

And the fact that he's Russian makes the Trumpers love him even more, given how you've all become Russophiles since Trump became known for fellating Putin.

I'll stick to the more even handed socio-political humor of Bill Maher, a man who still values and respects America over Russia, and is actually funny, thank you just the same.

Last edited:
So basically, he's a Bill Maher wannabe whose partisan acerbic sarcasm focuses primarily on the practices and policies of the left, while never making similar sarcastic observations about the practices and policies of the right.

And the fact that he's Russian makes the Trumpers love him even more, given how you've all become Russophiles since Trump became known for fellating Putin.

I'll stick to the more even handed socio-political humor of Bill Maher, a man who still values and respects America over Russia, and is actually funny, thank you just the same.
I really thought you were smarter than that, sadly not!

Serendipshit believes that a third-party social media quote constitutes his political contribution.

It must be because he's invariably wrong that he's lost the nerve to produce an original opinion.

I really thought you were smarter than that, sadly not!

So according to this guy, and Maher's comments on this particular segment, it's only the left who hates, bitches about, disparages and shits on America.

But we all know damned good and well, the right is AT LEAST equally as bad about it.

I admit that the extremist a-holes on my side of the divide are full of shit.

But you can't bring yourself to admit the same about your side, because you lack the sense of honesty and the intestinal fortitude required to take an unbiased look at yourself and those you align yourself with.

Talk about not being as smart as one might otherwise think you are....

So according to this guy, and Maher's comments on this particular segment, it's only the left who hates, bitches about, disparages and shits on America.

But we all know damned good and well, the right is AT LEAST equally as bad about it.

I admit that the extremist a-holes on my side of the divide are full of shit.

But you can't bring yourself to admit the same about your side, because you lack the sense of honesty and the intestinal fortitude required to take an unbiased look at yourself and those you align yourself with.

Talk about not being as smart as one might otherwise think you are....
Tedious little man!

Serendipshit believes that a third-party social media quote constitutes his political contribution.

It must be because he's invariably wrong that he's lost the nerve to produce an original opinion.
I ignore posts with pictures or twitter stuff.

Tedious little man!

Screenshot-20240525-115256-1.jpg

I’d agree, especially when they include film clips, majority are framed and often taken out of context
I'll watch a video clip if it's a minute or two long, but when they start posting this 8, 10, 20 minute shit, forget it.

Sometimes when I want to include a video clip of someone making a comment or whatever and I can't find anything shorter than 2 or 3 minutes, I just fuhgeddaboudit.

I don't expect others to sit through something that long either.

I’d agree, especially when they include film clips, majority are framed and often taken out of context
Fuck off then, your contributions are rarely up to snuff!
I'll watch a video clip if it's a minute or two long, but when they start posting this 8, 10, 20 minute shit, forget it.

Sometimes when I want to include a video clip of someone making a comment or whatever and I can't find anything shorter than 2 or 3 minutes, I just fuhgeddaboudit.

Here is something shorter for you!

Back