‘Don’t Say Kamala’

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

‘Don’t Say Kamala’: Trump Adviser Demands Right-Wing Media Stop Calling Kamala Harris by Her First Name Because ‘It Creates a Favorable Impression’​

oh good grief! what fucking snowflakes

Besides, Trump has yet to come up with a really good offensive nickname yet. Gotta give him some time.

I think the GOP is getting close but right now all they've got is "whore". The only problem with that nickname is that that is what they call ANY woman who achieves in life so it isn't specific enough for them.

Besides, Trump has yet to come up with a really good offensive nickname yet. Gotta give him some time.

I think the GOP is getting close but right now all they've got is "whore". The only problem with that nickname is that that is what they call ANY woman who achieves in life so it isn't specific enough for them.
My money is he will call her the n word at the debate and his racist followers will love it.

‘Don’t Say Kamala’: Trump Adviser Demands Right-Wing Media Stop Calling Kamala Harris by Her First Name Because ‘It Creates a Favorable Impression’​

To me it is an attempt to diminish her by calling her by her first name. You know, like slaves, women, and other underlings only have a first name? But Trump is TRUMP -- known by his Neanderthal single-syllable strong man last name. ** eyeroll **

To me it is an attempt to diminish her by calling her by her first name. You know, like slaves, women, and other underlings only have a first name? But Trump is TRUMP -- known by his Neanderthal single-syllable strong man last name. ** eyeroll **
Harris is drab name. Kamalalalabama or Kamala if you must, has a nicer sound to it.

I've got an even better name for the ho; Kamalalaladingdong. Fits her like a glove.

Back