Doomsday

Augustine

We all know it is coming... nuclear attack is inevitable.

My recommendations: Stay away from the cities! But trust in God. Load up on guns, and keep a stash of gold and silver (and other precious metals). In the case of a planned nuclear attack, there will likely be a ground attack as well (think illegal immigrants); so be prepared to defend our nation. Don't count on the gummit to defend us. They haven't secured our borders - it's obvious they just don't give a crap.

Thanks Care and Mornin. Yep I am getting darned tired on waiting on doomsday...Every generation thinks it will happen in their lifetime....

USCitizen, I am not talking about Armageddon. I am talking about a catastrophe. These things occur all over the world; we're next!

Doomsday has been coming for a around a couple of thousand years or so.....
Which means it will never come? There is frozen Mammoths to show that at some point in time, right in the middle of dinner they froze solid... I wonder if they sat around denying the possibility?

Give all your posessions to your favorite religion ;)
I think humans are just a bit smarter than mammoths, just a bit though.

Give all your posessions to your favorite religion ;)
I think humans are just a bit smarter than mammoths, just a bit though.
Well, we can't really know, there aren't any that are still alive to clue us in on how intelligent they really were.

Well the one in Ice age did not even know it was a mammoth....

Actually I am assuming they are about the same intelligence as elephants.
And some hoomans are smarter than Elephants.

Wouldn't it be easier if the religious types actually gave a date for their various 'doomsdays'. That way we can reach the day, realise it is the ramblings of the mentally ill and move on.

Religion is a mental illness. They need our help, not our ridicule....

We all know it is coming... nuclear attack is inevitable.

My recommendations: Stay away from the cities! But trust in God. Load up on guns, and keep a stash of gold and silver (and other precious metals). In the case of a planned nuclear attack, there will likely be a ground attack as well (think illegal immigrants); so be prepared to defend our nation. Don't count on the gummit to defend us. They haven't secured our borders - it's obvious they just don't give a crap.

With bush in office, you may be right.
I plan on bending over with my head between my legs and kissing my butt good bye. Its probably better to be wiped out with the first blow. I don't really want to be around for the slow cancerous death or to watch children being born with 3 eyes.

"I think humans are just a bit smarter than mammoths, just a bit though."

As a whole... maybe, but there are plenty that don't even come close to a rock, let alone a mammoth. Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Desh.

j/k desh

Back