Double standards from fanatical liberal totalitarians.

Not one liberal can comment!

The NRA proposal caused the liberal media to fly into a frenzy, a frenzy of mockery ,abuse, insult and lies.

Boxers proposal to deploy armed army units to schools met with....... Nothing!!!!!

So perhaps to a liberal, allowing a teacher to practice his/her legal right to keep and carry a firearm is ridiculous.
Combined with allowing armed guards, made it even more worthy of abuse.
A couple of armed security people in a school is dangerous, stupid, worthy of a media frenzy.

But army units, heavily armed troops, machine guns, humvees, armored cars, tanks, 50 caliber machine guns,
Grenades, mortars and sniper overlook teams is a good idea on schools!

Silence.............

It is interesting that the legislation being put forth by Congress exempts "law enforcement". They can have 30 round clips. Why are they exempted? If there won't be anymore 30 round clips, why do cops need em?

It is interesting that the legislation being put forth by Congress exempts "law enforcement". They can have 30 round clips. Why are they exempted? If there won't be anymore 30 round clips, why do cops need em?
I'd love an answer to the question, statists. (that's for liberals AND conservatives)

Nothing from the fanatical liberal totalitarians still?
Barbera Boxers demand that we deploy units of battle hardened troops to guard our schools is a great idea?

But a few low key armed security creates a media frenzy?

Nothing to say?

Double standards !

here is the differance.

she is proposing they guard the schools becuase right now any fucking mental patient can get their hands on such high fire power that our kids arenot safe and sandy hook showed that.

The asshole who runs the NRA just wants more guns sold and for you to hire with our tax dollars MORE police who will have to be purchased guns from his industry and wants to KEEP providing guns for the nutters to buy.

Its not that he suggested guarding our kids its that he suggested arming EVERYONE to increase his guns sales.

he is the head lobbiest for the gun industry you know

Nothing from the fanatical liberal totalitarians still?
Barbera Boxers demand that we deploy units of battle hardened troops to guard our schools is a great idea?

But a few low key armed security creates a media frenzy?

Nothing to say?

Double standards !
Dumbass immigrant

Dumbass immigrant

Ok, I'm a dumbass.
You are the super smart liberal millionaire( so you say, so intelligent that you cannot spell).

Explain to me why the NRAs suggestion was so unreasonable that it was plastered all over the news, the papers and the radio for days, subjected to ridicule, insult and abuse.

Yet barbera boxers demands were not challenged once.
Though she demanded far more arming up than the NRA!

Now , I'm a dumbass, you said it, correct?

Then the onus is on you to explain to me , given your superior intellect, why the NRAs suggestions were nonsense and idiocy yet boxers were a good idea?

Can you, my intellectual superior, present a case?

Or is it going to be more silence?

here is the differance.

she is proposing they guard the schools becuase right now any fucking mental patient can get their hands on such high fire power that our kids arenot safe and sandy hook showed that.

The asshole who runs the NRA just wants more guns sold and for you to hire with our tax dollars MORE police who will have to be purchased guns from his industry and wants to KEEP providing guns for the nutters to buy.

Its not that he suggested guarding our kids its that he suggested arming EVERYONE to increase his guns sales.

most of this is complete bullshit uttered from your psychopathic anti gun mindset.

Ok, I'm a dumbass.
You are the super smart liberal millionaire( so you say, so intelligent that you cannot spell).

Explain to me why the NRAs suggestion was so unreasonable that it was plastered all over the news, the papers and the radio for days, subjected to ridicule, insult and abuse.

Yet barbera boxers demands were not challenged once.
Though she demanded far more arming up than the NRA!

Now , I'm a dumbass, you said it, correct?

Then the onus is on you to explain to me , given your superior intellect, why the NRAs suggestions were nonsense and idiocy yet boxers were a good idea?

Can you, my intellectual superior, present a case?

Or is it going to be more silence?

For the record I think both ideas are stupid. We don't need another bureaucracy.

I would support letting teachers (if they choose) to carry concealed weapons. Some would some wouldn't.

Then I would take every "gun free zone" sign in the country and replace it with signs that say "maybe they are armed, maybe they aren't"

Guarentee the psychs will pick new targets

here is the differance.

So the best thing for my kids healthy upbringing is to pass a ring of steel each day to get into school, to see tanks, humvees, 50 caliber machine guns, mortars, machine guns , grenade launchers, body armour etc?

This will create a healthier, safer, more balenced upbringing than a few well trained well armed low key security guards in each school ?

Boxer is a totalitarian nut.
But we always knew that!

My kids are lucky.

I decided, after sandy Hook, that I should Arm up and home school.

Would you care to address the points I made, or have you nothing?
I called child custody on a trashy moron like you trying to ruin his kids!

I called child custody on a trashy moron like you trying to ruin his kids!
You did?
What information did you give them?
You fucking retard!
You know nothing about who I am !!!

"Hello non existent agency called child custody, how may I help you"?

"Yeah, my names dude , there's a guy on the internet (that Al Gore Invented) that I think your non existent agency should look into!!
Cos we all know an agency called child custody exists!!!!

Fucking grade school drop out retarded fuck !

Your mother too , was a retarded fuck and a dirty crack whore!

Your dad was a drunken cunt !

You are a fuckwit .
I am above your attacks .
My parenting skills are far superior to your liberal standards!

How often do liberals kids fall out of Multi story windows ?
Never happens to real workers!
That lazy cunt Eric Clapton neglected his kid and it died!
Shoulda kept a fucking eye on it!
Odd how only liberals allow their offspring to fall out of windows!!

Back