Double standards standard

The left loves to fantasize about assassinations...as long as the target is a Republican.

Gabriel Range directed a film which depicted an assassination "by a sniper after making a speech in Chicago in October"...

The realistic assassination scene was defended because it's not "a gratuitously lengthy gazing kind of scene."

One critic said it was "absolutely legitimate to deal with contemporary named figures, and the death scene is "very small in comparison to the blood and death we see daily in the news".

Of course, it was George W. Bush who was assassinated in Ranges' movie, which made it OK with leftists.

One lefty exulted " It will be a free round of drinks...for the person who plays the assassin."

Can you imagine the outrage the same crowd of hate-fuelled hypocrites would evince if the victim was President Obama?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assassination_of_Richard_Nixon

If you haven't assassinated a world leader by the age of 21 then you bring shame on the leftist movement.

Would you approve of a film depicting the assassination of President Obama?

I dont consider Bush a legitimate president.

The elections have not been clean since he was running in them.

I do not believe he was ever elected by the people of the US.

Therefore to me Bush is a man who stole the election and then started a war based on lies which killed thousands of Americans.

I hate Bush and I dont care if he dies but I would like to see him in prison and on trial instead of being asassinated. I think he should be executed because of the things he has done but I want him tried for his crimes first and then convicted and sentanced to death for the deaths of thousands of Americans.

Because you're a better person than I am?

LOL

Ok, i'll answer.

Would I approve of a film depicting the assassination of President Obama? I don't know. I wouldn't have any objection on the face of it, no. Fiction is fiction and America would never elect a black man to be President, would it?

Back