DOW ENDS WEEK DOWN 34 POINTS! OH NO A DEPRESSION!

DOW UP 40 POINTS IN PAST MONTH... UP 18% PAST 5 YEARS... UP 44% PAST 10 YEARS...

OH NO! The next great depression!

Consertative here--but also involved in manufacturing in Michigan. The irresponsible trade we do today is not considered a factor in anything we see or read---but it is, and probably as much as the housing bubble bursting (it is some of the cause of it). I see it comming man. My prediction is we will be in a official recession (two straight quarters of negative growth) by the end of 2009/ early 2010. I also predict other formally industrialized nations will also be near, or in a recission about the same time. They are facing one just like we are now. They outsourse just like we do--and there is no housing bubble in China. :)

We have to make things here, for good wages to add value to our population. We are rotting from the bottom up right now, and because of the trade policies today (not like yesterday--we should trade), reganonomics would not produce good paying jobs here anymore. (by by green manufacturing as soon as people start buying in masses).

Follow the money--they did not give a fuck and you know it! I do agree with the Dems there--but I think they just say it for votes. After the election, bad trade will most likely be ignored--and we will still slip down because we are rotting from the bottom so business can exploite slave labor from late joining industialized nations---whos people fucking eat bugs! Want some katsup for that? The food for people with corrupted elite governments--bugs.

I am so disgusted with it, I am pulling my 401 and ira, and investing in myself.

Yes, the market is recovering (kinda). But at what cost? Hundreds of billions of dollars the U.S. government does not have, to pay bailouts that never should have been needed if the feds had kept their fingers out of the pot in the first place.

DOW UP 40 POINTS IN PAST MONTH... UP 18% PAST 5 YEARS... UP 44% PAST 10 YEARS...

OH NO! The next great depression!

You must be related to or be RW Lawrence, Toby or one of those other hardcore, due no wrong Republicans. :rolleyes:

What goes around, comes around!

Last edited:
Back