Drafty?

"the central motivation for the bill is to alleviate the strains on the military...the military is at the breaking point...we can’t do that without a draft...not only is he calling for a draft of all residents between 18 and 42—an age range that far exceeds previous drafts and would include immigrants as well as US citizens, women as well as men...would also deny all deferments for college students"

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/jan2007/draf-j12.shtml

It's funny; if there was a draft, people never would have bought into this BS war 5 years ago.

There would practically be a revolution in this country if they re-instated the draft. There would be an overhaul in Congress the likes of which we have never seen.

It's funny; if there was a draft, people never would have bought into this BS war 5 years ago.

There would practically be a revolution in this country if they re-instated the draft. There would be an overhaul in Congress the likes of which we have never seen.

You know who would start crying and weeping and hanging onto their mama’s ankles screaming “don’t take me, please don’t take me, take my sister instead!” is the brave keyboard warriors like indispukable.

Conjecture unsupported by knowledge is a way of life for you, isn't it?

You've posted a lot here. Are you saying that your words are not a reflection at all of who you are? That we can't judge someone by what they say?

Also, your statement is somewhat ironic, coming from someone who accused me of not opposing Kosovo and not caring about civilian casualties in Kosovo (remember that? You were fairly embarassed that day...)

Back