‘Duck Dynasty’ Drops Nearly 2 Million Viewers From Premiere

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/duck-dynasty-ratings-slide-continues-week-2-230132087.html

6a00d8341c90b153ef019b03c3afbe970d-pi

I watch it and I'm entertained by it. But I'm sick of them selling out to a different business every episode. I'm even more sick of them showing up in ever store I'm in.

They were cool and brought a good Biblical message even when the public knew they were scripted mostly. Now that they are making episodes only based on different businesses, they are losing their edge.

I'm sure there is a LARGE population that thinks they aren't paid by Corporations to do an episode based on a specific Corporation.....Because even when in plain sight that has been happening in politics for YEARS and small brains still don't recognize it (because they profit by it).

so the obvious conclusion is that because of all the recent controversy their premiere numbers were much higher than normal, probably due to a lot of first timers just checking in, and now we are seeing the regression to the mean.

so why is this news?

Note that I didn't see anything wrong with the GQ article. I wondered why when asked about sins his first response was "gays" until I read the interview and the person writing it. It was the first thing on Phils mind for a reason.

The writer was clearly gay and Phil was clearly trying to point him towards his belief.

The bigger debate was about Phils book where he states "No one was singing the blues and it wasn't a welfare state" This has been easy to attack since that was the EXACT era where "The Blues" originated from.

Phil was simply too ignorant to know that blacks back then treated him with all smiles and positive behavior because of their recent slavery situation and the punishment that came from not being THAT person.

I still like Phil because he reminds me of my relatives. But even inside their family you can see Progress.

I still don't get the link between judgement and church though, the Bible says not to judge yet Christians are the most judgemental of all.

Note that I didn't see anything wrong with the GQ article. I wondered why when asked about sins his first response was "gays" until I read the interview and the person writing it. It was the first thing on Phils mind for a reason.

The writer was clearly gay and Phil was clearly trying to point him towards his belief.

The bigger debate was about Phils book where he states "No one was singing the blues and it wasn't a welfare state" This has been easy to attack since that was the EXACT era where "The Blues" originated from.

Phil was simply too ignorant to know that blacks back then treated him with all smiles and positive behavior because of their recent slavery situation and the punishment that came from not being THAT person.

I still like Phil because he reminds me of my relatives. But even inside their family you can see Progress.

I still don't get the link between judgement and church though, the Bible says not to judge yet Christians are the most judgemental of all.

I highlighted the bold to see if that is your final answer.

But that wasn't his first comment.
His first comment was "Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong... Sin becomes fine"; but it's apparent that you have an agenda, so the truth matters not to you.
What do you think the QC interviewer expected, when the question ""What, in your mind, is sinful?" was asked?

And it's interesting how you've elected yourself to speak of how Blacks felt to him, during the incident he gave. :palm:

And how in the world do you equate slavery ending 132 years before he was born, as a "...recent slavery situation..."?

Last edited:
Back