DUH!

The study was done on 56 people who experienced pychosis and only 43 "others". I'll wait till a more extensive study is done. I know far too many brilliant people who smoke pot to accept this limited study as gospel.

There have been enough studies to ensure that pot has negative impact on the brain.

The idea that its narcotic impacts and inhaled tars are good for you is just silly. I don't deny that, for people undergoing cancer treatments and the like, it has helpful uses, though even in its helpfulness it is likewise impacting health negatively. What's obvious to those who don't partake, is how those that do, are always in denial of its harmfulness.

There have been enough studies to ensure that pot has negative impact on the brain.

The idea that its narcotic impacts and inhaled tars are good for you is just silly. I don't deny that, for people undergoing cancer treatments and the like, it has helpful uses, though even in its helpfulness it is likewise impacting health negatively. What's obvious to those who don't partake, is how those that do, are always in denial of its harmfulness.

It is because those of us that do, know that our lungs and our minds are just fine, I have smoked with no adverse effects to my lungs or mind for over 40 years, and know of others just like myself. It is not denial, it is first hand experience.

It is because those of us that do, know that our lungs and our minds are just fine, I have smoked with no adverse effects to my lungs or mind for over 40 years, and know of others just like myself. It is not denial, it is first hand experience.

Does it seem a tad strange that someone in the marijuana business claims that marijuana causes brain damage? :dunno:

It all makes sense now :-)

So pot has negative health impacts and it's news. I think it's fairly notable that psychosis has been linked to marijuana use.

So pot has negative health impacts and it's news. I think it's fairly notable that psychosis has been linked to marijuana use.

Except no. That's not what you're gunning for, so let's drop the pretense of this being a scientific curiosity on your part.

Except for that bout with cancer; HUH!! :palm:

Except no. That's not what you're gunning for, so let's drop the pretense of this being a scientific curiosity on your part.

Bullshit, I deal with users every day. They are all in denial of their self induced stupors. I posted it as a specific interest I have. It is real, actual news worthy commentary in light of its legalization.

I make money on it. I have my justifications. I tried to use land as a personal investment (build homes to sell) but had the greeners of the state rewrite laws after I purchased that killed that. Same greeners wanted to legalize pot to scam taxes... So I thought hey, good use of my land. So save your ill informed suppositions about why I posted what I did.

Its real science and real people should know the fucking risks. Nothing more nothing less.

so; you are having a sincere public denunciation of being a propagator of the legalization and the "holy herb" lie that is being legislated across this land? i hear you. i was following that movement for a short time; until i saw people who were dissolving marriages, going commie and being general flakes in their thinking ["wake and bakers"]. i have observed the stupidity translating into college aged kids voting for barack twice and becoming godless flakes. i do not like that aspect of it. or, what are you trying to say ?

so; you are having a sincere public denunciation of being a propagator of the legalization and the "holy herb" lie that is being legislated across this land? i hear you. i was following that movement for a short time; until i saw people who were dissolving marriages, going commie and being general flakes in their thinking ["wake and bakers"]. i have observed the stupidity translating into college aged kids voting for barack twice and becoming godless flakes. i do not like that aspect of it. or, what are you trying to say ?

OK, Gomie.

Was that while you were on meth?

Bullshit, I deal with users every day. They are all in denial of their self induced stupors. I posted it as a specific interest I have. It is real, actual news worthy commentary in light of its legalization.

I make money on it. I have my justifications. I tried to use land as a personal investment (build homes to sell) but had the greeners of the state rewrite laws after I purchased that killed that. Same greeners wanted to legalize pot to scam taxes... So I thought hey, good use of my land. So save your ill informed suppositions about why I posted what I did.

Its real science and real people should know the fucking risks. Nothing more nothing less.

lol, 2.1 million people walking around in this supposed stupor! Its like a zombie apocalypse. :)

You are basing your entire argument on a single study, which itself was EXTREMELY limited in scope.

Just like Climate Change deniers, you ignore mountains of evidence that doesn't support your position to instead latch onto one of a handful of studies done which you agree with.

One study after another, from the 1930's on has shown there are minimal adverse effects on the lungs and mind, but you stubbornly ignore them because you don't agree with their findings.

Back