Dumbass CNN iReporter

CanadianKid

art.kevin.sheen.irpt.jpg

(CNN) -- Less than 24 hours before the presidential election, Kevin Sheen has yet to decide who will get his vote.

iReporter Kevin Sheen of Nebraska says he has yet to decide on who to vote for.

"I'm actually still wrestling with moral issues," says the 29-year-old registered Democrat, who voted for George W. Bush in 2004.

Sheen is one of the 5 percent of American voters who are either undecided or could change their mind before Election Day.

It's not unusual for a small percentage of Americans to be undecided in the final hours before casting their votes.

In 2004, a CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released two days before the election showed 3 percent of those surveyed were still undecided. In 2000, 4 percent of those surveyed said they were undecided two days before the election. Watch the psychology behind undecided voters »

This year, the most recent CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll shows the number of undecideds is much smaller.

"In our last poll, we only had about 1 percent who said they were undecided and only about 4 percent who said they might consider changing their minds. So there is hardly anyone left who could be considered undecided, or even persuadable," says CNN polling director Keating Holland.

Sheen, of Lincoln, Nebraska, says his vote is coming down to one issue: abortion. Sheen says he's "definitely pro-life" and he's trying to decide whether Democrat Barack Obama or Republican John McCain is more in line with his views.

"Neither of them have the track record I would like in a political candidate. So at this point, it's me sort of deciding upon, who do I think will be the best representation for if something is able to happen with the issue of abortion," he says. iReport: Still undecided? What gives?

Does he hope to make his decision before heading into the polling booth?

"That's the plan anyway," he says.

The presidential candidates and their running mates were visiting more than a dozen states Monday in a final push to try to sway voters like Sheen to their side. With hours to go in this campaign, polls show McCain trailing Obama by 7 percentage points.

What a dumbass Democrat.... If you voted for Bush your going to vote for McCain... your a fraud....

CK

Last edited:
CK you clearly have some trouble understanding the concept of swing voters.

Which is understandable, given your considerable trouble understanding anything at all.

Back