EAT IT YOU FANATICS!!! GET OUT OF MY LAND!

No matter what we have to say about it, those people show an incredible amount of courage to stand against the hardline regime. It must be exciting times in Iran, patriots standing unarmed against armed fascist theocrats. I hope that they get the freedom that some of them are paying for right now, even if the new government isn't any more pleasant towards the US. It aches at me to watch, like Tienanmen...

No matter what we have to say about it, those people show an incredible amount of courage to stand against the hardline regime. It must be exciting times in Iran, patriots standing unarmed against armed fascist theocrats. I hope that they get the freedom that some of them are paying for right now, even if the new government isn't any more pleasant towards the US. It aches at me to watch, like Tienanmen...

Exactly Damo...:clink:

Yeah, reminds me of times a lot closer to home not long ago .. ..

kent-famousphoto.jpg

5414.jpg

Kent_State_Guardsmen.jpg

1101670804_400.jpg

TD325520copy.jpg

Kent State, Jackson State, Vietnam protests, civil rights .. I could fill your server up with images of our own ugliness and atrocities.

kent-famousphoto.jpg

5414.jpg

Kent_State_Guardsmen.jpg

1101670804_400.jpg

TD325520copy.jpg

Kent State, Jackson State, Vietnam protests, civil rights .. I could fill your server up with images of our own ugliness and atrocities.

Shame on you. No one want to hear how unamerican americans have been. And continue to be.
Let the fools live in their dream world.

Shame on you. No one want to hear how unamerican americans have been. And continue to be.
Let the fools live in their dream world.

I refuse.

They can live in their dream world all they want .. just don't wake up here and start spouting their bullshit dreams as reality.

I'm the wake-up call.

kent-famousphoto.jpg

5414.jpg

Kent_State_Guardsmen.jpg

1101670804_400.jpg

TD325520copy.jpg

And were I alive then, I would have felt the same as I do for those in Iran, only I would have been able to do something because it is here.

And were I alive then, I would have felt the same as I do for those in Iran, only I would have been able to do something because it is here.

I would like to know where they got these publications??

I mean, didn't our Govenment surpress all this news and forbid anyone from ever talking about it?; because that's what oppressive dictators do, isn't it??

I was alive then, which shows you how recent these events were .. and I was old enough (teens) to be involved in doing something about it and I did.

There are memories in my head that you would not want in yours and I would not want you to have to deal with.

leave it to someone to ruin a thread about the Iranian peoples struggles..just so they can put down our Country...you could of started your own thread...:rolleyes:

I would like to know where they got these publications??

I mean, didn't our Govenment surpress all this news and forbid anyone from ever talking about it?; because that's what oppressive dictators do, isn't it??
Well, of course they were suppressed. Nobody at all knew they were happening.

Of course I would have likely have been over with UScitizen.

Well, of course they were suppressed. Nobody at all knew they were happening.

Of course I would have likely have been over with UScitizen.

Well, it sure took a long time for all this information to finally be released.
I wonder how come all the Presidents, between then and now, didn't let it out??

leave it to someone to ruin a thread about the Iranian peoples struggles..just so they can put down our Country...you could of started your own thread...:rolleyes:

Waaaaaa

Why is he bringing facts into this thread.

If you want to talk about crying like a baby because there are facts you don't like .. perhaps you should start a thread about it.

Waaaaaa

Why is he bringing facts into this thread.

If you want to talk about crying like a baby because there are facts you don't like .. perhaps you should start a thread about it.

go away..they could delete this thread as far as I'm concerned..

Last edited:
Back