Educating the Left: Here Are Some Real Hate Signs

meme

signs and links in article at site..
--------------------------------------------------------------

2009 November 7
tags: Antiwar Protests, Bill Press, David Shuster, Hate Signs, leftist hate, Michelle Bachmann, MSNBC, News, Politics, Ron Christie, The Ed Showby Ben Johnson
This is racism, huh?

Before Keith Olbermann accused Rep. Michelle Bachmann of fomenting a rebellion, MSNBC’s David Shuster had already hiked the old hyperbole trail. Sitting in for Ed Schultz on The Ed Show, Shuster insisted the rally opposing President Obama’s socialized medicine bill “had all the trappings of a proverbial orgy of bigotry, racism, anti-Semitism, and hate!” In fact, one sign alleged contained “a reference to right-wing claims that the president is secretly a Muslim terrorist!” (Emphasis Shuster’s.)

As usual, he could not produce these references to racism, anti-Semitism, or Obama-secretly-got-Islamic-terrorist-training-ism. Even the Huffington Post with its “12 Most Offensive Signs from Bachmann’s Tea Party” found only one sign (a reference to Dachau) that was over-the-top. Despite the underwhelming nature of his evidence, Shuster pumped up the hate.

In a panel discussion about the economy minutes later, an enraged Bill Press challenged Republican Ron Christie, “You show me one sign that any Code Pink protester ever had that matches that disgusting stuff we saw yesterday in front of the U.S. Capitol.”

I’ll see ya and raise ya. A few years ago, I put together a page for FrontPage Magazine featuring some of the most disturbing signs “peace” protesters had carried up to that point. Here a few images from that cache:

see it all here..
http://newsrealblog.com/2009/11/07/educating-the-left-here-are-some-real-hate-signs/

Last edited:
signs and links in article at site..
--------------------------------------------------------------

2009 November 7
tags: Antiwar Protests, Bill Press, David Shuster, Hate Signs, leftist hate, Michelle Bachmann, MSNBC, News, Politics, Ron Christie, The Ed Showby Ben Johnson
This is racism, huh?

Before Keith Olbermann accused Rep. Michelle Bachmann of fomenting a rebellion, MSNBC’s David Shuster had already hiked the old hyperbole trail. Sitting in for Ed Schultz on The Ed Show, Shuster insisted the rally opposing President Obama’s socialized medicine bill “had all the trappings of a proverbial orgy of bigotry, racism, anti-Semitism, and hate!” In fact, one sign alleged contained “a reference to right-wing claims that the president is secretly a Muslim terrorist!” (Emphasis Shuster’s.)

As usual, he could not produce these references to racism, anti-Semitism, or Obama-secretly-got-Islamic-terrorist-training-ism. Even the Huffington Post with its “12 Most Offensive Signs from Bachmann’s Tea Party” found only one sign (a reference to Dachau) that was over-the-top. Despite the underwhelming nature of his evidence, Shuster pumped up the hate.

In a panel discussion about the economy minutes later, an enraged Bill Press challenged Republican Ron Christie, “You show me one sign that any Code Pink protester ever had that matches that disgusting stuff we saw yesterday in front of the U.S. Capitol.”

I’ll see ya and raise ya. A few years ago, I put together a page for FrontPage Magazine featuring some of the most disturbing signs “peace” protesters had carried up to that point. Here a few images from that cache:

see it all here..
http://newsrealblog.com/2009/11/07/educating-the-left-here-are-some-real-hate-signs/

But those were well deserved signs, don't you know.

At least to the Liberal mindset. :good4u:

Back