Edwards and Nunn on the list!

Jarod

Contributor
I am a bit suprised by Edwards. But I really like the guy and would support that ticket big time.

I bet Obama goes with Nunn. Obama seems to like a southern stragety.

I think he should Choose Baye, Indiana is already close and that would probably put it in the win column, someplace Indiana has not been in for a democrat in a long time.

58573.jpg

Vice Presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards was caught visiting his mistress and secret love child at 2:40 this morning in a Los Angeles hotel

58573.jpg

Vice Presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards was caught visiting his mistress and secret love child at 2:40 this morning in a Los Angeles hotel

Hey fuck head, you know I work in real estate in L.A. Please let me know of this shit before I spend millions trying to buy a place mr. "i love the poor so much" edwards wants to bone W.T. to show he is a Clinton clone... yet he sucks at it.....

Hey fuck head, you know I work in real estate in L.A. Please let me know of this shit before I spend millions trying to buy a place mr. "i love the poor so much" edwards wants to bone W.T. to show he is a Clinton clone... yet he sucks at it.....

Who cares about this type of distraction?

Back