Edwards: June no to vp. July yes i would

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations

June 6th 2008

MADRID, Spain - Former U.S. Sen. John Edwards has ruled out being Barack Obama's running mate on the Democratic presidential ticket, according to interviews carried by two leading Spanish newspapers on Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24999774/

July 8th 2008

(CNN) – John Edwards said Tuesday that if he were asked to accept the vice presidential slot or a cabinet position in a potential Barack Obama administration, he would “seriously consider” whatever the Illinois senator asked him to do.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Just can't trust those Spanish newspapers can ya ?

Is this really news though? Politicians are always posturing and bullshitting us. I think Obama is wise to give Edwards the slot, and Edwards is wise to take it.

Old man McRetard might nominate Huckaby to win the south, so bin Laden should nominate Edwards as a counter.

Is this really news though? Politicians are always posturing and bullshitting us. I think Obama is wise to give Edwards the slot, and Edwards is wise to take it.

Old man McRetard might nominate Huckaby to win the south, so bin Laden should nominate Edwards as a counter.

LMAO that made my night right there

But if he chooses Hillary, he could get the racist southerner vote.

Edwards peaked in 2004. Hes gone downhill ever since.

What does Edwards really offer right now? Yes he was the first choice of many progressives to be the Democratic Presidential candidate but how many of those people won't vote for Obama now? I believe the reason Edwards didn't run for re-election in the Senate was polls showed he was losing so he doesn't offer a guarantee in his home state.

i hope they go with someone else. Edwards is to slippery with all his toe tapping flip floppin.

You do realize that "seriously consider" is not the same as saying, Hoo Yah! I'd jump on that boat!

Back