Eisenhower Strike Group

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I two days this deployment will be 8 months old.

Thats a problem....the NAVY has extensive problems... to include lack of labor.

Will go to at least July 1:

I was hearing that the Ford was sent home from the Israel situation in Jan because it had been so stripped of crew that it could not function at all. The reason it was stripped is that the boat still barely works on a good day....sailors had been shipped in waves to Navy assets that actually work.

this demonstrates the problem of waging limited war.........you don't need the nation's "best damned ship" to punish a Houthi for launching rockets at oil tankers.......you just need to warn Yemen of the danger and then if it doesn't end the problem you warn all of Yemen to move to the east half of the country........then you remove the west half of the country.....THAT is why you need the nation's "best damned ship".........

From the U.S. Department of Defense, June 22, 2024

ARLINGTON, Va.–Pentagon Press Secretary Maj. Gen. Pat Ryder provided the following statement: 

The Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group (IKE CSG) departed the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility today and will remain briefly in the U.S. European Command area of responsibility before returning home after more than seven months deployed in support of U.S. regional deterrence and force protection efforts. Following completion of a scheduled exercise in the Indo-Pacific, the USS Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group (TR CSG) will arrive in the U.S. Central Command’s area of responsibility to continue promoting regional stability, deter aggression, and protect the free flow of commerce in the region. 

During its deployment, the IKE CSG protected ships transiting the Red Sea, Bab-el-Mandeb and the Gulf Aden, rescued innocent mariners against the unlawful attacks from the Iranian-backed Houthis, and helped to deter further aggression.

Next week, the TR CSG will depart the Indo-Pacific for the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility. The United States will continue to maintain a robust presence in the Indo-Pacific region to strengthen peace, stability, and deterrence alongside allies and partners

Might be sticking around the Med for war against Hezbollah, which looks programed imminent. The Zionist Bastards are threatening to use nukes.

Might be sticking around the Med for war against Hezbollah, which looks programed imminent. The Zionist Bastards are threatening to use nukes.
Joos can't flee Israel fast enough. They're leaving stolen Palestinian land in droves.

I seriously doubt that as true. Sailors at the deck plate level don't give shit about the mission. They are doing a 3 day work week, today, yesterday, and tomorrow where they do the same thing each day.

I'd say they're bitching far more about no port time and liberty than anything else. The average sailor doesn't give a shit one way or the other about Israel or the Houthi.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that as true. Sailors at the deck plate level don't give shit about the mission. They are doing a 3 day work week, today, yesterday, and tomorrow where they do the same thing each day.

I'd say they're bitching far more about no port time and liberty than anything else. The average sailor doesn't give a shit one way or the other about Israel or the Houthi.
BUT then again U R U with UR long record of having no idea what is going on in reality.

Just Sayin....

U keep turning up wrong, just sayin....
One of my deployments to the IO included 128 days at sea without a port call on a carrier (Enterprise). I know exactly how the crew on that ship feels and they don't give a flying fuck about Israel or the Houthi. They want liberty (a port call) and some time off from the routine.

Going to sea is like going to jail.

One of my deployments to the IO included 128 days at sea without a port call on a carrier (Enterprise). I know exactly how the crew on that ship feels and they don't give a flying fuck about Israel or the Houthi. They want liberty (a port call) and some time off from the routine.

Right/Not Right is how it goes with We The Better People.

UR Brain is routinely a good 20 years out of date.

Back