Election, 2008 according to Sean Hannity

Onceler

It's not about recession; it's not about the weak dollar, or jobs, or wages. It's not about Iraq, or Afghanistan, or exit strategies, or even what he likes to call the "war on terror."

Oh, it's not about healthcare, or fixing No Child Left Behind, or immigration, or energy policy. It's not about dependence on foreign oil; it's not about alternative fuel sources. It's not about fixing Social Security, or taking care of our veterans.

No - election, 2008 is about 2 things, and 2 things only: Jeremiah Wright, and William Ayers. There is nothing more pressing or vital to the lives of Americans than these 2 men.

(just caught his show for about 20 minutes; remind me to not do that again)

He's really been going off the deep end on this lately.

Even a lot of the FOX contributors are starting to comment on it. One woman was asked what she thought about the Ayers controversy and responded:

"Honestly I'm a pretty politically informed person and this is the first I've heard about it. I must not be watching enough FOX News."

He's really been going off the deep end on this lately.

Even a lot of the FOX contributors are starting to comment on it. One woman was asked what she thought about the Ayers controversy and responded:

"Honestly I'm a pretty politically informed person and this is the first I've heard about it. I must not be watching enough FOX News."

That's why I have trouble watching him. The only issue he wants to discuss is the border and it doesn't seem like he learned in 2006 the border isn't an overall winning issue for Republicans.

It's not about recession; it's not about the weak dollar, or jobs, or wages. It's not about Iraq, or Afghanistan, or exit strategies, or even what he likes to call the "war on terror."

Oh, it's not about healthcare, or fixing No Child Left Behind, or immigration, or energy policy. It's not about dependence on foreign oil; it's not about alternative fuel sources. It's not about fixing Social Security, or taking care of our veterans.

No - election, 2008 is about 2 things, and 2 things only: Jeremiah Wright, and William Ayers. There is nothing more pressing or vital to the lives of Americans than these 2 men.

Is there a bigger hack than sean hannity? I think not.

Hey dude, its not just sean hannity. Whenever I tool around cable news, or the internet, all the republican base seems capable of talking about is some 60s radical dude no one has ever heard of, from a radical group on one under the age of 50 even knows about. Its sad that the GOP is trying to elect a geriatric on the backs of race baiting, and the 60s culture wars.

It's all they've got, man.

You watched Handjob Hannity for 20 minutes? What are you? A masochist?

I keep getting a kick out of how Faux news keeps getting kicked up the cable chain.

When I first moved to my present digs, Fox news was on channel 38. Now their on channel 70. A coincidence? I think not.

I freaked a Ford Dealership out last time I bought a car. I was about to sign on the dotted line when I told them I was going to go buy the car from another dealer cause they were playing Fox news in their waiting room lobby and that I was offended. Was there screw up. If they hadn't of asked me to wait in the lobby while they got the paper work ready I wouldn't of seen that they were showing Fox news.

I wonder why Hannity is shitting himself so hard over this? Hell from his stand point he's better off with a Democrat as President. It gives him a captive audience of kool-aid drinkers.

Back