Election 2024 Follies: the Great Debate?

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
While our resident MAGA/Alt-Right reprobates just regurgitate the latest mantras and slogans from the Cheeto Jeezus camp, here's a little reality check for the objective readers:

Trump SNAPS, fully BAILS on debate with Kamala in UNHINGED rant​

While our resident MAGA/Alt-Right reprobates just regurgitate the latest mantras and slogans from the Cheeto Jeezus camp, here's a little reality check for the objective readers:

Trump and his white trash rabble are being marginalized. He has no control of the situation so now he goes Uber Looney tunes

Who in their right mind is salivating over listening to a clown that lies all the time and black woman desperate to be black again? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I'm so tired of it all!! Just out of sheer boredom, wishing for a race war, just to have something to do....LOL

Who in their right mind is salivating over listening to a clown that lies all the time and black woman desperate to be black again? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I'm so tired of it all!! Just out of sheer boredom, wishing for a race war, just to have something to do....LOL
Okay, let's just cut the BS about "being black again". I'm so tired of this unwritten grade ruler for being black. Let's get real with this mindset: unless right now you're poor and living in the "inner city" of some major industrial city in some state, you ain't black. If you're a southern born descendent of slaves still living in the south and working a small farm, you ain't black. And if you're not standing on the fucking Serengeti on one leg holding a spear and herding cattle, you ain't African by any extraction. Got that? Because if you do, then you'll agree to abandon the latest talking point by the MAGA machine.

The woman's got an Indian mom and a Jamaican dad ... if she wants to divvy up her time identifying with either, that's her business. If people want to force her to "choose", then you can kiss goodbye progress in politics and business for a whole lotta people.

Okay, let's just cut the BS about "being black again". I'm so tired of this unwritten grade ruler for being black. Let's get real with this mindset: unless right now you're poor and living in the "inner city" of some major industrial city in some state, you ain't black. If you're a southern born descendent of slaves still living in the south and working a small farm, you ain't black. And if you're not standing on the fucking Serengeti on one leg holding a spear and herding cattle, you ain't African by any extraction. Got that? Because if you do, then you'll agree to abandon the latest talking point by the MAGA machine.

The woman's got an Indian mom and a Jamaican dad ... if she wants to divvy up her time identifying with either, that's her business. If people want to force her to "choose", then you can kiss goodbye progress in politics and business for a whole lotta people.

Lets get something clear first...I personally could give a rats fuck on what color Harris is, I was simply and wrongly so, repeating the narrative that's out here about her. Black people within our own community to this fuckin day, we still talking good hair, bad hair, light dark, etc...so miss me on the lecture of the Black identity crisis, I don't care!!.​

Lets get something clear first...I personally could give a rats fuck on what color Harris is, I was simply and wrongly so, repeating the narrative that's out here about her. Black people within our own community to this fuckin day, we still talking good hair, bad hair, light dark, etc...so miss me on the lecture of the Black identity crisis, I don't care!!.​

I'm glad you copped to "wrongly" repeating the MAGA narrative. The reason for the "lecture" was based on that alone....but note that my "lecture" went right to what you elaborated on. It's something that I fear will take another generation or two to weed out of the black diaspora. Like you, I could care less about her ethnicity so long as she does right by everyone.

I'm glad you copped to "wrongly" repeating the MAGA narrative. The reason for the "lecture" was based on that alone....but note that my "lecture" went right to what you elaborated on. It's something that I fear will take another generation or two to weed out of the black diaspora. Like you, I could care less about her ethnicity so long as she does right by everyone.

I'm almost in shock that this didn't go way off the charts...so thank you for allowing me to correct myself. I understand the frustrations we're all experiencing in our communities with high crime, confusion and dysfunctionality and on and on an on...I'm sick of it all. But I have to contend, the trauma and self loathing we find ourselves in today, all are self made, self imposed and have nothing to do with politics party affiliations or the white man.​

The only way out of this hell we're in, is through complete unchallenged solid unity....the last time we moved mountains, was with a black woman named Rosa Parks. We are a damaged race of people...I have always said, you can't go from 1776, THEN THE TRUBULANT AND DEADLY 1960's and all the hell we went through and then end up straight into the 70's with Disco and rap...LOL....WE NEVER HAD A TIME TO EVER HEAL OURSELVES OR RECOVER FROM THE TRAUMA OF SLAVERY, RACISM, LYNCHINGS, MURDER, ETC AND EXPECT NORMALITY AMONG US!!!! We're permanently entrenched into white worship and I don't think any generation will ever solve that.​

Last edited:

I'm almost in shock that this didn't go way off the charts...so thank you for allowing me to correct myself. I understand the frustrations we're all experiencing in our communities with high crime, confusion and dysfunctionality and on and on an on...I'm sick of it all. But I have to contend, the trauma and self loathing we find ourselves in today, all are self made, self imposed and have nothing to do with politics party affiliations or the white man.​

The only way out of this hell we're in, is through complete unchallenged solid unity....the last time we moved mountains, was with a black woman named Rosa Parks. We are a damaged race of people...I have always said, you can't go from 1776, THEN THE TRUBULANT AND DEADLY 1960's and all the hell we went through and then end up straight into the 70's with Disco and rap...LOL....WE NEVER HAD A TIME TO EVER HEAL OURSELVES OR RECOVER FROM THE TRAUMA OF SLAVERY, RACISM, LYNCHINGS, MURDER, ETC AND EXPECT NORMALITY AMONG US!!!! We're permanently entrenched into white worship and I don't think any generation will ever solve that.​

Ahh, but part of the solution is recognizing that we are human beings...subject to the exact same flaws as everyone else on this planet. Case in point, Rosa Parks was NOT the first black woman to defy the system and go to jail for it. Here's a primer: https://www.commonlit.org/en/texts/before-rosa-parks-there-was-claudette-colvin

When we realize that I may not agree or even like you, BUT I need to lock arms with you to fight the good fight ON OUR TERMS, then things will change.

Ahh, but part of the solution is recognizing that we are human beings...subject to the exact same flaws as everyone else on this planet. Case in point, Rosa Parks was NOT the first black woman to defy the system and go to jail for it. Here's a primer: https://www.commonlit.org/en/texts/before-rosa-parks-there-was-claudette-colvin

When we realize that I may not agree or even like you, BUT I need to lock arms with you to fight the good fight ON OUR TERMS, then things will change.
I love learning, so thank you for the link. I agree and yes, there are solutions, we just need to embrace them and move forward.

Back