Election Night Activities....

I'm at a big party in Dublin for a friends's birthday. However, given that this friend and many of his friends are all in the Irish Labour Party (PES), I guess we'll get to switch on the TV at some point late in the evening to watch the results flow in. If Barak wins, then no work on Wednesday. If John wins, then no work, period!

I will get off work, get a little exercise, then lay up in my hotel room with a book and my computer.

Pretty much the same as any other week night.

YOu have a depo that starts at 4pm? On election day? What the hell kind of planning is that.

I know, I already spoke with my secretary about it, but the trial is comming up and I want to get it done... I hope it will be done by 5:30.

I will be busy getting all I can on the bus to vote in 3 neighboring states

yeah it's twice a week 5 credit class. The time that class takes up is ridiculous considering all the studying at home.

i'm going to my friend's party, as i alreayd said. i'm really hoping that one of them, one iin particular i bet will, brings some pot because my fucking shoulder is killing me, and i am out of painkillers. my doctor said that it starts to hurt more when it is healing, so it's "good news".

oh yeah, good news. don't think i wasn't thinking, how about i kick you in the balls and share some of this "good news" huh? but i just smiled and said, thanks doctor. see that's why in real life people think i'm sweet. but it's all a facade.

i'm going to my friend's party, as i alreayd said. i'm really hoping that one of them, one iin particular i bet will, brings some pot because my fucking shoulder is killing me, and i am out of painkillers. my doctor said that it starts to hurt more when it is healing, so it's "good news".

oh yeah, good news. don't think i wasn't thinking, how about i kick you in the balls and share some of this "good news" huh? but i just smiled and said, thanks doctor. see that's why in real life people think i'm sweet. but it's all a facade.

Like the old dentist joke.

The woman sits in the dentist's chair, he starts poking around in her mouth, gives her the shot of novacaine, and then pulls out the drill. He says "This won't hurt a bit". The lady calmly reaches over and grabs the dentist's balls and holds on. She smiles at him and says "This won't hurt either. As long as neither of us are lying".

I said it was an old joke. Never claimed it was a funny one.

I will get off work, get a little exercise, then lay up in my hotel room with a book and my computer.

Pretty much the same as any other week night.

Yeah I lived on the road for about 10 years. That was pretty much my life as well.

Back