Election Time: Insanity Ensues

ZenMode

In 2020, Trump was going to put gays in cages, Biden was going to implement a federal mask mandate, make homeschooling illegal, etc. The insanity is real....

Joy Behar worries Trump could get 'The View' and Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show taken off the air

"The View" co-host Joy Behar worried Tuesday that Donald Trump might take their ABC talk show, along with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's show, off the air if he becomes president again.

"So you said recently that you thought that you, as an outspoken critic, could be a target yourself. Some people think that sounds overdramatic, but I’m right there with you. I think that he is so vindictive that he will go after, however he has to, through the IRS maybe, or even through sponsors, to get us off the air maybe, or you. How seriously should we be taking that?" Behar asked.

In 2020, Trump was going to put gays in cages, Biden was going to implement a federal mask mandate, make homeschooling illegal, etc. The insanity is real....

Joy Behar worries Trump could get 'The View' and Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show taken off the air

"The View" co-host Joy Behar worried Tuesday that Donald Trump might take their ABC talk show, along with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's show, off the air if he becomes president again.

"So you said recently that you thought that you, as an outspoken critic, could be a target yourself. Some people think that sounds overdramatic, but I’m right there with you. I think that he is so vindictive that he will go after, however he has to, through the IRS maybe, or even through sponsors, to get us off the air maybe, or you. How seriously should we be taking that?" Behar asked.

Maddow is on one day a week

By the way, thanks for not pretending you are not a right winger.

If he could dilo that his image should be added to Rushmore.

You are a right winger. Only right wingers use FOX.
Foxnews.com is a as legitimate of a news site as MSNBC and CNN. In fact, you will see MSNBC.com using Foxnews.com articles and vice versa.

The Fox News TV channel is a parody.

Nonetheless, I ignore all posts with FOX.
Really????? I never would have guessed that from you!!

This is my shocked face:

ides.jpg

Isn't The View always insane? They're like 7 hot and 20 crazy on the Hot-Crazy matrix (being generous on the 'hot' score).

OIP.lA5JtqYQxkxNG28i-FKelwAAAA

Back