Election Trolling, is it moral in a democracy?

midcan5

Is it moral to vote for a candidate in the primaries because you want them to lose in the general election?

Is it moral to post negative information about a candidate of the other party you think would be more difficult to be beaten by your preferred candidate?

I don't know if morality has much to do with it. I woud question someone's patriotism, though; I would question how much they really care about the country.

If you truly believe that the other side's win would be the end of the nation, what would you be willing to do?

I gotta laugh..

All of sudden....this yr. because of the Operation Chaos.......people of the Democrat persuasion is now worried about.............crossover voting..

Nevermind all these yrs. Republicans have been complaining about this happening..........

Call a whammmmmmmbulance...:cof1:

I gotta laugh..

All of sudden....this yr. because of the Operation Chaos.......people of the Democrat persuasion is now worried about.............crossover voting..

Nevermind all these yrs. Republicans have been complaining about this happening..........

Call a whammmmmmmbulance...:cof1:

I think Republicans are secretely 12 year olds who have been given keyboards and allowed to stay up too late.

Go play with the children now! This is an adult conversation!

I think Republicans are secretely 12 year olds who have been given keyboards and allowed to stay up too late.

Go play with the children now! This is an adult conversation!

I'm sure you really are a sweet person.......

Oh and dang it......... spelling??? Forget a whammmbulance.........
Better call a..........tutor:clink:

Last edited:
Yeah Firefox 2 caught that I just ignored it b/c I really don't care. It's only idiots who think that great writing is a product of an inability to make typos. This is what truly sets apart the geniuses like me from the scrabble like you.

Back