Electoral College Polls...

I think this year the deciding states are going to be PA and Florida. Ohio is trending Republican again, I'm pretty sure that's a lock. However, PA, is currenty leaning Dem, but trending towards 'Toss-up' and Florida is basically tied. Those two states will vital to winning.

I think this year the deciding states are going to be PA and Florida. Ohio is trending Republican again, I'm pretty sure that's a lock. However, PA, is currenty leaning Dem, but trending towards 'Toss-up' and Florida is basically tied. Those two states will vital to winning.
They are spending a ton of cash here trying to get CO too. As if our 9 are going to make or break them.

They are spending a ton of cash here trying to get CO too. As if our 9 are going to make or break them.

They may very well. CO is one of the few toss-up states, and whenever there are so few tossup states even the ones without many electoral votes become important. Now, a state with say, three electoral votes, would probably be ignored anyway. That's the electoral college working to protect small state interests.

Don't be so sure about Ohio.....there still pretty pissed off around here at the State Republican party which is smells like a dead herring.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/fl/florida_mccain_vs_obama-418.html

Actually, FL is starting to lean harder towards McCain.

and OH is trending toward a toss up...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/oh/ohio_mccain_vs_obama-400.html

Back