Electric-Vehicle Startup Fisker Files for Bankruptcy

Grokmaster

Contributor
OOps! Another EV firm fizzles out,.

Electric-Vehicle Startup Fisker Files for Bankruptcy

Fisker runs out of cash after a failed effort to change its business model and find a financial savior​

Fisker FSRN -1.96%decrease; red down pointing triangle, a much-hyped startup that sought to mimic Tesla’s success, has filed for bankruptcy, roughly a year after releasing its first electric-vehicle model.

The filing marks the second time an automotive venture by car designer Henrik Fisker has gone bust and follows weeks of quietly winding down its operations.

Bah, battery power on anything bigger than half a car is NOT viable.

Now a small diesel + electric motor would be perhaps more doable.

Then there's the energy loss thing too..idk. :dunno:

Diesel + electric works for trains, though.

I doubt he could make a battery.
NerdSperg? Fuck no!

I wouldn't even trust myself doing something like that.

Too many moving parts, too many chances for error. And the bigger the battery, the more moving parts and chances for error there are.

That's just how it is right now. There should be a better way, but "currently" there IS NOT.

"Currently". :awesome:

NerdSperg? Fuck no!

I wouldn't even trust myself doing something like that.

Too many moving parts, too many chances for error. And the bigger the battery, the more moving parts and chances for error there are.

That's just how it is right now. There should be a better way, but "currently" there IS NOT.

"Currently". :awesome:
We made batteries and gun powder with my chemistry sets. You could order about any chemical you wanted. We made some impressive shit.

Currently, I don't have a chemistry set. :LOL:

Back