Eliminate sock puppets.

Amadeus

Verified User
If anyone posts using more than one account, eliminate their sock and their original account, then block their IP.

It really isn't a problem. Maybe 3 people have multiple accounts that they use and I'm one of them (this is my mobile name).

So in short, no.

It really isn't a problem. Maybe 3 people have multiple accounts that they use and I'm one of them (this is my mobile name).

So in short, no.

That makes no sense. And sock puppets are absolutely a problem. Half the trash posted is through sock pockets. There are several socks that pollute the main threads with garbage and then lock out half the forum. So its just spam.

That makes no sense. And sock puppets are absolutely a problem. Half the trash posted is through sock pockets. There are several socks that pollute the main threads with garbage and then lock out half the forum. So its just spam.

But they can't ban sock puppet accounts.

If they did, then ignorant Righties couldn't ban virtually every active JPP poster while holding "echo chamber discussions" with themselves.

Plus, the biggest offenders are buddies with two of the Mods, so they get to do what they like.

If they did, then ignorant Righties couldn't ban virtually every active JPP poster while holding "echo chamber discussions" with themselves.

Plus, the biggest offenders are buddies with two of the Mods, so they get to do what they like.

The inmates are running the asylum. What exactly are the rules for this forum? I never looked, because there didn't appear to be any. When you consider that there's like ONE person on the right who is respectable on these forums (cawacko), and the rest are trolls with sock puppets, it begs the question of why even post here.

The inmates are running the asylum. What exactly are the rules for this forum? I never looked, because there didn't appear to be any. When you consider that there's like ONE person on the right who is respectable on these forums (cawacko), and the rest are trolls with sock puppets, it begs the question of why even post here.

Or it begs the question why you stay

You are conflating two things. Socks and thread banning

Nobody is making you stay

You could always accuse another poster of pedophilia and then you would be acquainted with the rules.

:truestory:

Check the rules page, you'll find them. If you don't like how the site is run, use a different one.

I look at your quotes from people, and remember one of my earliest discussions after joining, where Praisekek called me a lying c word. What a loser saying stuff like that to a newbie. Not too mention I'm a guy. That's when I learned how to ignore the assholes here.

Socks aren't a problem. Somebody posting on a different name doesn't change their content. If you took their 3 namaes down to 1, they would be saing the same stuff.

People with socks still have to obey threadban rules etc.

As Billy said in this thread, the vast majority of people don't even use socks. Or have a very small amount.

Any talk of spam or w/e is simply unfounded.

What do you think a "sock puppet" is exactly?

Feel free to leave any time dick breath. You won't be missed.

Sock pockets? Is that like food wrapped in footwear? lol

So who are the socks?

I look at your quotes from people, and remember one of my earliest discussions after joining, where Praisekek called me a lying c word. What a loser saying stuff like that to a newbie. Not too mention I'm a guy. That's when I learned how to ignore the assholes here.

In the UK, the word cunt is almost exclusively used by men, or indeed women, towards other men.

Back