EMBED - Damo, please enable this.

ib1yysguy

Damo, please find a way to let us embed video from sources other than YouTube. I have a pretty good thread I want to make demonstrating Fox NEWS bias, but it's impossible to do if I have to go translate everything into YouTube first.

Damo, please find a way to let us embed video from sources other than YouTube. I have a pretty good thread I want to make demonstrating Fox NEWS bias, but it's impossible to do if I have to go translate everything into YouTube first.

Heaven save us from more You tube. You have words, the most powerful tool known to man. Use them.

Heaven save us from more You tube. You have words, the most powerful tool known to man. Use them.

I made the most uncontroversial request in the history of JPP ever.

By the way, you can't effectively demonstrate Fox News being biased without posting clips of Fox News being biased.

I made the most uncontroversial request in the history of JPP ever.

By the way, you can't effectively demonstrate Fox News being biased without posting clips of Fox News being biased.
Yeah Damo, search the internet for some buggy plug-in for some video that ibgayguy wants to post. The world is so unfair to unshaven faggots who hold TV cameras.

Yeah Damo, search the internet for some buggy plug-in for some video that ibgayguy wants to post. The world is so unfair to unshaven faggots who hold TV cameras.

He doesn't need a plugin. He just needs to undo his restriction on the <embed> tag, which we used to be able to use.

If you weren't retarded, you'd know how stupidly easy it is.

Go here: [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=17108"]I have added a new... - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

Read the list of sites that auto-embed with a simple link... Tell me if you need more.

LOL what an idiot

IB1, he doesn't JUST have restrictions on the embed tag, he has prohibitions on all HTML commands. This is for security reasons. But he has this safe embed app instead. It covers almost everything, you just have to ask him if you run into sites that can't post.

Back