Enfield Dog Park endorsed by town council

Robdawg

We won!!!! by a 9/2 margin the dog park initiative passes allowing us to continue to Planning and Zoning to map out the dog park.

WHOOOO HOOOO....

That money should've been used to build more prisons instead.

Nah, loosen the gun laws in more states. That will result in more criminals being shot while committing the crimes. It'll save us a fortune.

Nah, loosen the gun laws in more states. That will result in more criminals being shot while committing the crimes. It'll save us a fortune.

That will just result in having more innocent people ending up dead.

If the criminal thinks you may have a gun he'll just shoot you first.

.. and more husbands, wives, lovers, and family members will end up dead from "heat of the moment" confrontations.

Your now a successfully community organizer. WTG you have as much experience as obama before he was in the legislature.

Yep when times get hard those fattened up dogs will be tasty ;)
And you can trade one dog for about 5 chickens who will lay you eggs and feed your family for some time.

Barter... I've heard it's going to be some sort of salvation of something or other that I've heard is important.

Good job Rob ...

However, I've visited my last dog park .. my dog picked up a bacterial infection in an Atlanta area dog park (Piedmont Park) that caused his coat to fall out (which is considerable for a Bouvier) and caused a skin irritation that had him scratching with every step he took. He was in agony and it cost me almost 700 dollars to get him healthy again.

There is no way to demand that those who bring their dogs to the park also bring health records .. so it's a gamble.

That being said, I still believe that dog parks are a benefit to the entire community.

That will just result in having more innocent people ending up dead.

If the criminal thinks you may have a gun he'll just shoot you first.

.. and more husbands, wives, lovers, and family members will end up dead from "heat of the moment" confrontations.

Besides the fact that nearly everyone in America has guns anyway, and many states have self-defense laws so broad that they authorize what could be more appropriately referred to as summary executions, and we still have the highest crime rates in the developed world.

So basically, we are already in Sol's view of how the world would be perfect, and it isn't pretty.

Back