Enough of the Mob"

meme

the Democrat party make an ad against the American people, how bout that!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtTBkxvBq88"]YouTube - "Enough of the Mob"[/ame]

Still curious about this one, Tutu:

"Obama lied; middle class paychecks get fried."

Can you provide some detail on how the paychecks of the middle class are getting fried due to Obama's lies?

Can you provide some detail on how the paychecks of the middle class are getting fried due to Obama's lies?

Don't hold youur breath. Blabba/Tutu don't do "answers".

Unless it's in response to one of the others in her "daisy chain".

There are those who profit from the status quo, or see this debate as a political game, and they will stop at nothing to block reform. They are filling the airwaves and the Internet with outrageous falsehoods to scare people into opposing change. And some people, not surprisingly, are getting pretty nervous. So we've got to get out there, fight lies with truth, and set the record straight.

There are those who profit from the status quo, or see this debate as a political game, and they will stop at nothing to block reform. They are filling the airwaves and the Internet with outrageous falsehoods to scare people into opposing change. And some people, not surprisingly, are getting pretty nervous. So we've got to get out there, fight lies with truth, and set the record straight.

But all you do is deny the truth and spread lies.

The deranged elistism of the left is in full view. It's disgusting.

no shit..I'd say it's unbelievable, but then again what would you expect from this administration...they hate the American people except for the money they can soak them for..

no shit..I'd say it's unbelievable, but then again what would you expect from this administration...they hate the American people except for the money they can soak them for..

They're citizens of the world.

When people really care about the world, they enslave those closest to them, to please the internationalist noahide fascistocracy.

I've discussed this with you before. Even if the wealthy are taxed to the hilt, there still won't be enough money to pay for Obama's reckless spending without taxing the middle class. Do the math.

I've discussed this with you before. Even if the wealthy are taxed to the hilt, there still won't be enough money to pay for Obama's reckless spending without taxing the middle class. Do the math.

obama's economic team is even saying that....

trust me, obama already had his "read my lips" moment and he will definitely have more....he is a one termer

They're citizens of the world.

When people really care about the world, they enslave those closest to them, to please the internationalist noahide fascistocracy.

Does it tickle when meme sticks her nose right up against your "brown round" as she kisses your ass?

Does it tickle when meme sticks her nose right up against your "brown round" as she kisses your ass?

does it stink when you shove your head your buddies ass??

you never have anything useful to say, but crap like above, what a waste..

Back