Enough with the denials republicans

Crepitus

Verified User
Just to review:

- Trump’s Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon: Convicted Felon.

- Trump’s Campaign Chair, Paul Manafort: Convicted Felon

- Trump’s National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn: Convicted Felon

- Trump’s Advisor, Roger Stone: Convicted Felon

Trump's longtime book keeper Allen Weisselberg: Convicted Felon

Trump's decade long attorney Michael Cohen: Convicted Felon

and finally...

- Donald Trump, himself: CONVICTED FELON.

AND
First president in 28 years to not serve a second term.

First president in 45 years not to release any of his tax returns.

First president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House and the Senate in a single term.

First president in 102 years to allow more than 500,000 Americans to die in a single virus outbreak.

First president in 129 years to lose the popular vote twice.

First president in 152 years to boycott his successors inauguration.

First president to be banned from social media.

First president to refuse to ensure the peaceful transfer of power.

First president to have their home searched for official national security documents.

First former president found liable of sexual abuse, defamation & business fraud.

First former president criminally indicted (also the second, third and fourth).

First former president with a mugshot.

First former president convicted as a Felon

It's time to stop and change horses, kids. Tis one ain't gonna win any races.

This is not a Democratic plot, guys. This is who these people are. It's time for you to wake up and stop supporting them.

I'm not saying you have to support the Democratic Candidate, but I am saying you really need to find some honest folks to challenge him.

Stop making bad choices. America needs two functioning parties but right now we have Democrats and a buncha lying idiots who couldn't organize a kegger in a frat house with it's own brewery.

Just to review:

and finally...

AND

First president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House and the Senate in a single term.

First president in 102 years to allow more than 500,000 Americans to die in a single virus outbreak.

First president to have their home searched for official national security documents.

First former president found liable of sexual abuse, defamation & business fraud.

This is not a Democratic plot, guys. This is who these people are. It's time for you to wake up and stop supporting them.

I'm not saying you have to support the Democratic Candidate, but I am saying you really need to find some honest folks to challenge him.

Stop making bad choices. America needs two functioning parties but right now we have Democrats and a buncha lying idiots who couldn't organize a kegger in a frat house with it's own brewery.
So?

Just to review:

and finally...

AND

Decent people have stopped caring about what you wing nuts like

The Republican party has transformed into the Trump Maga party​

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said the charges “never should have been brought in the first place”, and predicted the conviction would “be overturned on appeal”. One after another, Republicans lined up to denounce the verdict, the judicial system and New York – “the Manhattan kangaroo court”, according to Congressman Jim Jordan. They hate New York.

Just to review:

and finally...

Aka 'lawfare'.
AND
Election fraud is not an election.
Not a requirement to run for President.
Trump is not God.
There is no "popular vote". Trump won the election in 2016. The (s)election of 2020 faulted due to Demonkkkrat election fraud.
So? There is no requirement to attend.
Shows just how brazen Demonkkkrats have grown in their Marxist tyrannical ways. They've now one-upped themselves via their persecutions of their political opponent. It is backfiring on them because they've now made Trump into a martyr.
A lie.
A lie. The Obama Regime RAIDED his home, and per official documentation, they were even prepared to use deadly force against Trump if need be. Unfortunately for them, Trump wasn't home at the time.
All lies.
Meh.
Good! Now he'll get even MORE of the black vote.
... in a kangaroo court... Meh. Now he'll get even MORE votes from the average citizen.
Nah. This horse is the only horse that is running any sort of a legitimate race against the corrupt Uniparty. I'm sticking with this one.
This is not a Democratic plot, guys.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is who these people are. It's time for you to wake up and stop supporting them.
Why would I stop supporting the only Presidential candidate who has actually supported ME during my entire three decade lifetime?
I'm not saying you have to support the Democratic Candidate,
Good. Who would want to support a Hitler-esque senile angry old man who sniffs kids' hair, gifts military supplies to our adversaries, commits treason (unsecured sourthern border, for starters), engages in bribery, and showers with his daughter?
but I am saying you really need to find some honest folks to challenge him.
Nobody honest challenged him. Trump was the only honest candidate out of the whole bunch.
Stop making bad choices.
I've already done so. I don't support Uniparty candidates anymore. Maybe YOU need to stop making bad choices......
America needs two functioning parties
... ergo the formation of the MAGA movement.
but right now we have Democrats and a buncha lying idiots who couldn't organize a kegger in a frat house with it's own brewery.
Nope. Right now we just have Demonkkkrats. That's the only political party there is in actuality. The Republican't Party is simply a subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party.

Aka 'lawfare'.

Trump is not God.

There is no "popular vote". Trump won the election in 2016. The (s)election of 2020 faulted due to Demonkkkrat election fraud.

Shows just how brazen Demonkkkrats have grown in their Marxist tyrannical ways. They've now one-upped themselves via their persecutions of their political opponent. It is backfiring on them because they've now made Trump into a martyr.

A lie.

A lie. The Obama Regime RAIDED his home, and per official documentation, they were even prepared to use deadly force against Trump if need be. Unfortunately for them, Trump wasn't home at the time.

All lies.

Meh.

... in a kangaroo court... Meh. Now he'll get even MORE votes from the average citizen.

Nah. This horse is the only horse that is running any sort of a legitimate race against the corrupt Uniparty. I'm sticking with this one.

Why would I stop supporting the only Presidential candidate who has actually supported ME during my entire three decade lifetime?

Good. Who would want to support a Hitler-esque senile angry old man who sniffs kids' hair, gifts military supplies to our adversaries, commits treason (unsecured sourthern border, for starters), engages in bribery, and showers with his daughter?

Nobody honest challenged him. Trump was the only honest candidate out of the whole bunch.

I've already done so. I don't support Uniparty candidates anymore. Maybe YOU need to stop making bad choices......

Nope. Right now we just have Demonkkkrats. That's the only political party there is in actuality. The Republican't Party is simply a subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party.
Cool talking points, kiddo. Total nonsense of course, but cool none the less.

I mean seriously, claiming tRump was "honest" at this point is like declaring the ocean is no longer wet.

Time to get a clue!

It's not about "like".

And you're calling the wrong side of this conversation a "wing nut" you wing nut.
Have you ever done that thing where you just keep saying a swear word over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....it eventually just.becomes noise. That's what you are, noise. It ceases to have any meaning. How long should we care about what you sing nuts like?

Just to review:

and finally...

AND

That's gonna leave a mark. I may steal this.

Aka 'lawfare'.

Trump is not God.

A lie.

All lies.

Meh.

This guy is also nuts.

Back