Eric Trump Freaks Out After His Cousin Endorses Kamala Harris

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Eric Trump doesn’t seem very happy that his cousin is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 election, based on the social media post he made in response to the news.

On Tuesday, Fred Trump III ― the son of Donald Trump’s late brother Fred Trump Jr. ― officially announced his support for Harris over his uncle on “The View.”

“I believe in policy over politics. And without question, Kamala Harris’ policies are what I get behind, so I will be voting for Kamala Harris,” Trump said to much studio applause. He added that he would “campaign for her without hesitation” if asked.

Eric Trump doesn’t seem very happy that his cousin is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 election, based on the social media post he made in response to the news.

On Tuesday, Fred Trump III ― the son of Donald Trump’s late brother Fred Trump Jr. ― officially announced his support for Harris over his uncle on “The View.”

“I believe in policy over politics. And without question, Kamala Harris’ policies are what I get behind, so I will be voting for Kamala Harris,” Trump said to much studio applause. He added that he would “campaign for her without hesitation” if asked.

But, but, but...we let him GOLF

Guano, is that the same cousin that took money from Trump for years, visited the White House a dozen times, and now decides to write a book? That cousin?

Fred Trump III describes in his book that he has a paraplegic son, and how Donald Trump cancelled his son's Medical Insurance Policy set up by Trump Sr., and told him to "Just let the kid die and move on".

After Fred Sr. acquired Dementia and was placed in a care facility, Donald became the executive of his father's estate. Donald came in with a lawyer and had his dad on his deathbed sign a will rewritten by Donald Trump's lawyer that left everything to him. Fred Sr.'s original will previously divided his fortune equally among all his children.

Donald Trump is a horrible person! The lowest of all people on Earth really!

You can read the whole story here...........

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/donald-trump-father-will/

they get so angry over minor political disagreements. trump is actually talking about "televised military tribunals" for the "treason" of voting against him.
Oh the MAGAS and people on the right are fine with this until Trump is done using televised military tribunals and taking the Constitutional rights away from all the people on the left and starts coming after theirs then you watch them cry like mad.
as I said once you get what you want ( Trumps dictatorship ) and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day

Back