Eric Trump Mercilessly Mocked For Clueless Claim About Prison For Opponents

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Eric Trump, a son of Donald Trump, is getting a blunt fact-check on social media over a claim he made during a Fox News interview on Wednesday evening.

“It’s sad. We’re no better than some of these Third World countries around the world,” he said. “We are literally trying to imprison political opponents. We’re better than this.”

The former president isn’t facing charges for being a political opponent but rather for multiple alleged crimes in multiple cases, including indictments in New York over hush-money payments, in Florida over the mishandling of classified documents and in Washington, D.C., over a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

But Eric Trump’s critics quickly zeroed in on something else: Threatening political opponents with prison has been a central theme of his father’s campaigns since he entered politics in 2015.

Trump’s middle son was given a quick reminder of his own recent history:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-mercilessly-mocked-clueless-044643911.html

Eric Trump, a son of Donald Trump, is getting a blunt fact-check on social media over a claim he made during a Fox News interview on Wednesday evening.

“It’s sad. We’re no better than some of these Third World countries around the world,” he said. “We are literally trying to imprison political opponents. We’re better than this.”

The former president isn’t facing charges for being a political opponent but rather for multiple alleged crimes in multiple cases, including indictments in New York over hush-money payments, in Florida over the mishandling of classified documents and in Washington, D.C., over a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

But Eric Trump’s critics quickly zeroed in on something else: Threatening political opponents with prison has been a central theme of his father’s campaigns since he entered politics in 2015.

Trump’s middle son was given a quick reminder of his own recent history:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-mercilessly-mocked-clueless-044643911.html

He's a lot like Stone; the youngest and not that bright. I'm not counting Barron because Barron is almost an only child. Same for Tiffany. Eric always came in last behind Ivanka and Junior.

What i love is how Trump's sons are so obvious stupid.

Must really irk Daddy as it forces him to see his own reflection in them when he wants to believe he is smart and thus would only produce smart kids.

I take great pleasure in seeing how stupid they are, and when daddy goes to jail anyone want to bet on how long it will take DOn Jr to go the full Hunter Biden past route? Does Don Jr survive it or go out like Trumps brother?

We should set up some bets.

What i love is how Trump's sons are so obvious stupid.

Must really irk Daddy as it forces him to see his own reflection in them when he wants to believe he is smart and thus would only produce smart kids.

I take great pleasure in seeing how stupid they are, and when daddy goes to jail anyone want to bet on how long it will take DOn Jr to go the full Hunter Biden past route? Does Don Jr survive it or go out like Trumps brother?

We should set up some bets.

Trump likes to brag about "superior genes", but all of his kids had extensive plastic surgery. Pedo Don's only comb-over and bronzer proves he's not proud of his own appearance.

3b8ckx.jpg

Trump likes to brag about "superior genes", but all of his kids had extensive plastic surgery. Pedo Don's only comb-over and bronzer proves he's not proud of his own appearance.

3b8ckx.jpg

Everything about Trump is phony.

They are still sending him millions. The mob is stupid, rise above it!

They are sheeple. It's an odd turnabout that everything they accuse others of doing, they are doing themselves. They accuse American being sheeple but it's them who are the sheeple. They claim Biden is a pedophile, but it's Trump who is the pedophile. They accuse the Democrats of activist judges, but it's them who put activist judges on the Supreme Court. They accuse the Left of violence but it's them who sought to overthrow our government with violence and install a dictator. A man who befriends thuggish dictators like Putin and Kim.

The charges exist because they are politically motivated.

Biden's weaponization of the DOJ has specifically went after Trump because he is a political opponent.

And they will fail.

The charges exist because they are politically motivated.

Biden's weaponization of the DOJ has specifically went after Trump because he is a political opponent.

And they will fail.

Nyet, comrade Tink, but I understand why America's enemies want to push that lie.

Back