Estate sales are AWESOME

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Especially in this market. I had some time to kill between classes and thought my dad might like some antiques at an old house down the road from my campus. Saw some neat stuff, especially some Singer sowing machines and old hand tools (my dad loves that shit). But that's not what I bought.

DeofX.jpg

And the best part? Only $5000. Shit, the Saiga 12 alone would go for $2000 in this market.

Nice find though it does bring into question (not trying to debate the weapons them selves) the ability to purchase gun's so easily with I'm assuming no back ground check? Other wise look's like a good buy I guess, Not my cuppa tea though.. Give me some nice WWI and WWII memorabilia and a few muscle cars to restore =)

Especially in this market. I had some time to kill between classes and thought my dad might like some antiques at an old house down the road from my campus. Saw some neat stuff, especially some Singer sowing machines and old hand tools (my dad loves that shit). But that's not what I bought.

DeofX.jpg

And the best part? Only $5000. Shit, the Saiga 12 alone would go for $2000 in this market.
Nice, but the hardcore Libs on this Forum will report you if any new anti-gun laws are enacted, that is how they are and what they do. Obama will use Executive Orders, just like I posted in the past, to do his thing concerning getting our guns. I also told everyone way back, to buy ammo because the Feds will try to stop ammo sales. Everything seems to be coming to a head and that will be defined by what the definition of head is, no pun intended?

Nice find though it does bring into question (not trying to debate the weapons them selves) the ability to purchase gun's so easily with I'm assuming no back ground check? Other wise look's like a good buy I guess, Not my cuppa tea though.. Give me some nice WWI and WWII memorabilia and a few muscle cars to restore =)

Well, I have a CCW which exempts me from background checks regardless. But since this is a fair amount of cash, the estate and I both have detailed records of the purchase. I'm also a big collector of military surplus items, but this particular estate didn't have any of interest (or they were bought before I showed up).

Nice, but the hardcore Libs on this Forum will report you if any new anti-gun laws are enacted, that is how they are and what they do. Obama will use Executive Orders, just like I posted in the past, to do his thing concerning getting our guns. I also told everyone way back, to buy ammo because the Feds will try to stop ammo sales. Everything seems to be coming to a head and that will be defined by what the definition of head is, no pun intended?

Not likely. But if they do, it'll be of little use. Before the week is over these are going to have a lengthy stay in the reverse engineering machine.

Well, I have a CCW which exempts me from background checks regardless. But since this is a fair amount of cash, the estate and I both have detailed records of the purchase. I'm also a big collector of military surplus items, but this particular estate didn't have any of interest (or they were bought before I showed up).

Ok, Just checking mate. Thanks.

DeofX.jpg

You take the guns, I like the jewelry and the retro clothing.

DeofX.jpg

Beautiful toys

Rana if you really want girly stuff I have 8 sister's you can 'borrow' from, Wouldn't make a difference them getting angry at me for it, 8 sisters means some one always has PMS any way xD

Back