Even FOX followers are flipping!

Port Tack

Verified User
I post regularly on FOX news and the character of the posts is truly turning against Trump like I have never seen. If you go to the below link and go to the comments section at the very bottom of the page you will see the vast majority of posts now against Trump. Not only that but most of the posts have overwhelming thumbs up to posts clearly approving of posts critisizing Trump. Sure there may be some lefties posting there but when you read some of the posts and see people who read FOX overwhelmingly approving of them it does not bode well for the Velveeta man.

This is really bad. Sidney in particular was one of the main proponents of the election being stolen. If she's admitting that the whole thing was a lie... I don't see how we can get Trump out of this one...
thumbs up 29, thumbs down 1

The sooner Trump is in prison, the better.
thumbs up 33, thumbs down 1
People who read FOX approving 33 to 1 that Trump should be in prison?

It is the beginning of the end. Na Na Na Na NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOODBYE!!!
Thumbs up 25, thumbs down 1
People who read FOX approving 25 to 1 that this guy is glad to see Trump screwed?

Lawyer Kenneth Chesebro, indicted alongside Trump, pleads guilty in Georgia election case
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la...ted-trump-pleads-guilty-georgia-election-case

The funniest thing is that Sydney Powell escaped any prison time by copping a plea, while the lower income J6 Kraken rubes who stupidly believed her lies are rotting in jail.

The funniest thing is that Sydney Powell escaped any prison time by copping a plea, while the lower income J6 Kraken rubes who stupidly believed her lies are rotting in jail.

The funniest thing is that the Trumpys actually believe the insane shit the Kraken was saying. It was ridiculous, yet this board had many threads saying the Kraken was taking the Dems down. They did not care what dumb absurd things she was saying because to them it was winning and owning the left. In the end, the rightys are just low-grade suckers who fell for a ridiculous con man.

Back