evil? thought

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
from a movie that i am watching, a group of liberal grad students invite conservatives to dinner and if the conservative is a big enough threat to liberals, they poison them

the rational is that conservatives are much better organized than liberals and therefore are a threat to liberals

seems like a plan to me...:)

do unto evil before it does unto you...man am i in a bad mood tonight/this morning

Last edited:
from a movie that i am watching, a group of liberal grad students invite conservatives to dinner and if the conservative is a big enough threat to liberals, they poison them

the rational is that conservatives are much better organized than liberals and therefore are a threat to liberals

do unto evil before it does unto you...man am i in a bad mood tonight/this morning

Wasn't it Will Rogers, who said. "I belong to no organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

You mean invade a country before the mushroom coulds rise ?

Tempting Don, but I'm not into killing anyone. Who'd want to have dinner with a Con anyway? Five mintues into their monologue on Ronald Reagan, Milton Friedman, and flat taxes, everyone would be half asleep or dying of boredom.

This movie script sounds pretty half assed anyway. Who wants to kill a Con? I'd prefer to see a story where cons are allowed to self destruct. Like building an impregnable wall around south carolina, and moving all the Cons there to test out their whacked out lassaize fair economic theories on themselves, where they can't harm anyone else. I'd pay money to see a movie about a society with privatized firehouses, privatized roads, and deregulated from any sort of labor and consumer protections. Sort of a Lord of the Flies thingy, but with Dixie, WRL, and Bravo, et al. instead of children.

Tempting Don, but I'm not into killing anyone. Who'd want to have dinner with a Con anyway? Five mintues into their monologue on Ronald Reagan, Milton Friedman, and flat taxes, everyone would be half asleep or dying of boredom.

This movie script sounds pretty half assed anyway. Who wants to kill a Con? I'd prefer to see a story where cons are allowed to self destruct. Like building an impregnable wall around south carolina, and moving all the Cons there to test out their whacked out lassaize fair economic theories on themselves, where they can't harm anyone else. I'd pay money to see a movie about a society with privatized firehouses, privatized roads, and deregulated from any sort of labor and consumer protections. Sort of a Lord of the Flies thingy, but with Dixie, WRL, and Bravo, et al. instead of children.

i thought you did not believe in killing...besides, use georgia, it was a former prison colony, but putting the cons there to test their theories is a good idea - it should be interesting to see the results

Back