Ex-adviser Bursts Donald Trump’s Bubble On ‘Love Letters’ From Kim Jong Un

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
They all laughed at trump behind his back

John Bolton, who served as national security adviser to Donald Trump, on Sunday suggested the “love letters” the former president often claims to have received from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un weren’t actually the real deal.

Speaking to CNN’s Jim Acosta, Bolton said, “There is no doubt in my mind, these letters were written by some Communist Party hack in the agitprop bureau of the North Korean Workers Party.”

But Trump fell for the letters and believed they were actually from Kim, said Bolton, because “they were filled with phrases like ‘your excellency’ and things like that.”

Last month, Bolton suggested Trump’s claim that foreign leaders love him wasn’t true. “I have been in those rooms with him when he’s met with those leaders. I believe they think he’s a laughing fool,” he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-adviser-bursts-donald-trump-053146820.html

Now that DeSantis and Trump are at war, perhaps Donnie will move to his new home in N. Korea- Mar-a-Pyongyang!

To be near his lover!

122684377e486803f87ca80e1eaabf86--north-korea-guesthouse.jpg

The dictators treated Trump like a child. He wanted to be like them and said so regularly. They found him easy to play with. Other world leaders were appalled at Trump If he were not leading the most powerful nation on the planet, they would have laughed at him all the time, like they did during his UN speech.

No one respects him

Not even his own family

He is merely an ends to their means to some

To most he is the obvious evil that he is

Back