Ex-Nasdaq Chair Accused of 'Epic' Fraud

This guy ripped people off for more than three times what the Senate Republicans refuse to loan the domestic auto manufacturers.

Yep and not one word of better market regulations and oversight....

How about some feedback from the right wingers on here ?

Yep and not one word of better market regulations and oversight....

How about some feedback from the right wingers on here ?

I would hang him, take the money and distribute it to the displaced/unemployed auto workers that exist now and will exist in the coming months. Then I'd get a pit bull to watch the rest of the nitwits who would try to cheat/defraud and turn him loose on them when they do.

I would hang him, take the money and distribute it to the displaced/unemployed auto workers that exist now and will exist in the coming months. Then I'd get a pit bull to watch the rest of the nitwits who would try to cheat/defraud and turn him loose on them when they do.

I support that plan.

He should at the very least die broke. Maybe take all he has and has passed on to his family and them sentence him to work in the salvation army soup lines for the rest of his life.

I support that plan.

He should at the very least die broke. Maybe take all he has and has passed on to his family and them sentence him to work in the salvation army soup lines for the rest of his life.

OK, I'll go with that Salvation Army thing instead of the hanging. ;)

Yeah the money is definitely still there, and punishing his children for crimes they didn't commit so isn't a pre-civilization line of thought.

The idea that if we had more market oversight and regulation these guys wouldn't have tried what they did is not reality. These guys got caught which is what's suppose to happen and did here. Stricter laws aren't going to prevent people for attempting schemes like this.

The idea that if we had more market oversight and regulation these guys wouldn't have tried what they did is not reality. These guys got caught which is what's suppose to happen and did here. Stricter laws aren't going to prevent people for attempting schemes like this.

Yeah but, uhmmm, pit bulls. Yeah. They can sniff out fraud I guess.

Yeah the money is definitely still there, and punishing his children for crimes they didn't commit so isn't a pre-civilization line of thought.

Any of the illegal money they got should be retireved. Should they learn that crime pays ? Ohh I forgot they are already republicans :D

They got caught after ripping off 50 billion!!!
A bit sooner would have been better, or preventing it from happening in the first place.

Back