Exactly Why NO MOORE Gun Laws, not one Moore Law, no matter what

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Let me go over this again, the reason that there should not be one "Moore" gun law is that the gun grabbing Libs will never stop with the chipping away at our gun rights, law by law. Here is my analogy about no "Moore" gun laws, explained in terms that even a Lib Demo will understand it:
You give me a good axe, an axe sharpener, a tent and cot, also food and water, and I will cut down the General Grant giant Sequoia. I will get up every morning and chop away at it, and if it takes 5 years, I will bring that 28 foot in diameter giant tree down. Well that tree represents our gun rights, and the Libs are wielding the axe in the form of law after law. There might be a law that I could support, but the Libs will never stop at any one law, they want to disarm US so they can take US over, just like that creep did to those poor kids in Conn. If one of the Teachers, trained to use a gun, could have shot back, there would have been a different story. Are you gun grabbers actually trying to start another Civil War, because if you do, you will lose, don't you Dumb Dumbs understand that the pro gunners have all the guns, and they know how to shoot....daaaaa? Your Lib Demo girleymen are like Teats on a Boar, useless when it comes to shooting guns and actually hitting anything. I mean think of that fat jackass gun grabbing Michael Moore actually firing an AK47.

:good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u:

Let me go over this again, the reason that there should not be one "Moore" gun law is that the gun grabbing Libs will never stop with the chipping away at our gun rights, law by law. Here is my analogy about no "Moore" gun laws, explained in terms that even a Lib Demo will understand it:
You give me a good axe, an axe sharpener, a tent and cot, also food and water, and I will cut down the General Grant giant Sequoia. I will get up every morning and chop away at it, and if it takes 5 years, I will bring that 28 foot in diameter giant tree down. Well that tree represents our gun rights, and the Libs are wielding the axe in the form of law after law. There might be a law that I could support, but the Libs will never stop at any one law, they want to disarm US so they can take US over, just like that creep did to those poor kids in Conn. If one of the Teachers, trained to use a gun, could have shot back, there would have been a different story. Are you gun grabbers actually trying to start another Civil War, because if you do, you will lose, don't you Dumb Dumbs understand that the pro gunners have all the guns, and they know how to shoot....daaaaa? Your Lib Demo girleymen are like Teats on a Boar, useless when it comes to shooting guns and actually hitting anything. I mean think of that fat jackass gun grabbing Michael Moore actually firing an AK47.

:good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u:

Michael Moore has life membership of the NRA and own guns.

Michael Moore has life membership of the NRA and own guns.
And Califa Senator Dianne Feinstein has a conceiled carry CCW Permit for a .38 revolver. This is why I sometimes call Lib Demos, HippoCrats, and Feinstein is a genuine HippoCrat. Here is a Wikipedia quote of Diane Feinstein:
"Feinstein possessed a concealed handgun permit in the early 70's "And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me." -- 27 April 1995 [27
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Dianne_Feinstein

And Califa Senator Dianne Feinstein has a conceiled carry CCW Permit for a .38 revolver. This is why I sometimes call Lib Demos, HippoCrats, and Feinstein is a genuine HippoCrat. Here is a Wikipedia quote of Diane Feinstein:
"Feinstein possessed a concealed handgun permit in the early 70's "And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me." -- 27 April 1995 [27
I must have hit the sweet spot, no ppun intended.........

Not one Moore gun Law..period!

Back