Excellent video describing natural climate variations

tinfoil

Banned
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8668666223073644839&q=Global+Warming+Lecture&ei=wU2JSK3zJ522qgPH2eSzCA&hl=en"]Global Warming - Some Real Science - Hmmm Imagine That![/ame]

Very interesting. Hope you watch it. Doesn't attempt to disprove Anthropogenic forcing as causing global warming.

I'm global warminged-out. Stir is obsessed with it, but to me, it's a moot point. There are compelling reasons for accelerating progress on renewables & transitioning from fossil fuels without AGW or anything related to warming. In just the last 6 months to a year we've seen why this is vital, up close & personal.

I don't even get why people debate it anymore.

You said it tim is just obsessed with it. Perhaps to the point of it being a mental illness.
Just as bad as the extremists in the opposite direction.

I'm global warminged-out. Stir is obsessed with it, but to me, it's a moot point. There are compelling reasons for accelerating progress on renewables & transitioning from fossil fuels without AGW or anything related to warming. In just the last 6 months to a year we've seen why this is vital, up close & personal.

I don't even get why people debate it anymore.

LOL
As our government is set to add carbon taxes to everything, you ask why there is a debate?

It's obvious you didn't even watch the video. Oh well. I can't make you watch it. It's your loss.

Why is it the subject always turns to alternative energy, Lorax? It's an entirely different subject than greenhouse warming theory or cosmic ray flux/cloud theory. What's wrong with discussing a theory?

Back