Excellently Explained Video On Proposed Shady Electoral Reform: Trudeau STRIKES DIRTY

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Excellently Explained Video On Proposed Shady Electoral Reform: Trudeau STRIKES DIRTY DEAL With Singh!

I found this video to be well explained when it comes to how the Liberals and NDP coalition are working to make our elections more corrupt than ever before.

My main concern is having the opportunity to vote at any polling station within one's riding could easily open the door to people casting votes multiple times (even once at each polling station) as well as mailing in a vote.

One vote at your designated polling station per citizen and no mail in's is justified for each individual Canadian the for least potential for a corrupt voting system. Basically what I see is, if those voting for People's Party or Conservatives do it, they get charged / called out on it but if those voting NDP or Liberal do it, it gets overlooked just like the bias in the so called main stream media for years now as proof of what I am getting at just like how many mail in ballots will get tossed on behalf of liberal and NDP?!

Well done I say to Youtube's Street Politics channel and the Street Politics dot com site. You earned your way on to my federal contact lists.

This is what happens when there is no genuine accountability and dictators realize citizens in general are done with them, their shady snake in the grass ways along with their lies, deceptions, scandals etc.

Enjoy the following presentation.

Trudeau STRIKES DIRTY DEAL With Singh!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Parry Sound Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

Back