Existentialism takes a left turn

Yakuda

Verified User
Was it Descartes that said, "I think therefore I am"? Well one only needs to read just a few JPP leftist posts to realize they have put their own twist on that old quote. Generally leftists would say, " I think it, therefore it's true". We see it with gender for example. They think they are a woman therefore it's true so you must treat them like women and let them in the ladies bathroom or in womens sporting events. Then there is the trump civil trial. I had one leftist declare explicitly that "Trump raped her". I'm not sure, that person may have been there, but I suspect they just think it therefore it's true. What other examples of this have you seen?

073a98526210ce9ec9e0a52dd301390c.jpg

Was it Descartes that said, "I think therefore I am"? Well one only needs to read just a few JPP leftist posts to realize they have put their own twist on that old quote. Generally leftists would say, " I think it, therefore it's true". We see it with gender for example. They think they are a woman therefore it's true so you must treat them like women and let them in the ladies bathroom or in womens sporting events. Then there is the trump civil trial. I had one leftist declare explicitly that "Trump raped her". I'm not sure, that person may have been there, but I suspect they just think it therefore it's true. What other examples of this have you seen?

Descartes wasn't an Existentialist, you could make a case for Kierkegaard, but not Descartes

And the rest of your post is just regurgitating talk radio rhetoric

Sartre frowns at you.

Descartes wasn't an Existentialist, you could make a case for Kierkegaard, but not Descartes

What a surprise. He does understand Descartes, existentialism, or politics.

Although a case could be made that Descartes privileging the ego eventually lead to existentialism.

Wow! Would someone please pass me the toilet paper?

After reading this shit, I just felt obliged to go and take a BIG SHIT!

And man o man was it a good shit! I feel so much better now!

Next!

The rest is spot you believe you're actually a woman because you think you are. You're an idiot

Back