Exit Polls in Georgia

Socrtease

Verified User
Obama has been called the winner in Ga. But more amazingly, 47% of white voters in exit polls said they voted for Obama. that is up from 25% in South Carolina. Whites will vote for a black man.

47 percent is still pretty pathetic, if it refers to blacks in general. If it is just Obama, then it has nothing to do with race.

That is almost half of all white voters. That is not bad for a deep southern state. Especially when so many people were saying not long ago that white people will say they are going to vote for a black man but then they don't

Obama has been called the winner in Ga. But more amazingly, 47% of white voters in exit polls said they voted for Obama. that is up from 25% in South Carolina. Whites will vote for a black man.

Carefull, on this board, discussing race will get you called a racist!

A girl in my office today said her parents who live in Georgia and are registered Republicans voted for Obama, not a Republican, because of how much they dislike Hillary Clinton.

LOL. My dad, who since he could first vote has vote for Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole (yes, even Dole), Bush, and Bush, has told me he's actually going to vote for Hillary. I guess you get different views on that. Hillary and Obama are basically the same on policy matters. It's just that there's a huge right wing smear campaign on Hillary, which has become rather bothersome.

LOL. My dad, who since he could first vote has vote for Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole (yes, even Dole), Bush, and Bush, has told me he's actually going to vote for Hillary. I guess you get different views on that. Hillary and Obama are basically the same on policy matters. It's just that there's a huge right wing smear campaign on Hillary, which has become rather bothersome.

If you read this board there are several that lean left that have gone after her. It's not just a "right-wing" thing.

Back