explaining the leftist positions

That thar Klavarn is one hell of a speaker. He got that shut up stuff right. Boy, he sure do remind me back in the day when me and my pappy belonged to that Klavarn near Hoxie. Boy the singen and oath taken and they'd have to gol durndest bon fire you ever did saw and everbody looked like use and me. None of the Mexcians or Chinee or Black or Yankee folk and no danged forners either.

And they was more polite. We woldn't tell no mamby pamy liberal to shut up his pie hole cause we sayin bleeding heart commie pinko stuff. We'd just call em traitors and if that didn't work we'd burn a cross in thar yard and that ussually got the point acrost.

Boy I tell ya, them was the days.

Buttz out!

That thar Klavarn is one hell of a speaker. He got that shut up stuff right. Boy, he sure do remind me back in the day when me and my pappy belonged to that Klavarn near Hoxie. Boy the singen and oath taken and they'd have to gol durndest bon fire you ever did saw and everbody looked like use and me. None of the Mexcians or Chinee or Black or Yankee folk and no danged forners either.

And they was more polite. We woldn't tell no mamby pamy liberal to shut up his pie hole cause we sayin bleeding heart commie pinko stuff. We'd just call em traitors and if that didn't work we'd burn a cross in thar yard and that ussually got the point acrost.

Boy I tell ya, them was the days.

Buttz out!

I know, can't think of anything much better than a KKK rally and a weinie roast!

Back