Eyewitness Claims He Saw Trump Shooter on Roof With A Rifle… Warned Secret Service and Police– They Did Nothing

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Pretty clear the SS was in on this. Plan was to let the guy shoot trump and then kill the shooter. Dead men tell no tales.
Witness has maybe 3 days to live.

An eyewitness told the BBC that several people witnessed the shooter crawling on the roof of a local building before Trump was shot. The man had a rifle.
They warned the Secret Service but they did not act.

When the man started shooting “they blew his head off.”
BBC: So your sure that the shots came from that guy on the roof?
EW: 100%. 100%. And he, he was up there for a couple of minutes.

How could the SS not have that roof covered? he asks....now I am not an expert in this but my first obvious thought is that this is such a level of incompetence that it almost had to be on purpose...which if so means that there is a 100% chance this was a Regime hit....almost certainly a CIA operation.

How could the SS not have that roof covered? he asks....now I am not an expert in this but my first though is that this is such a level of incompetence that it almost had to be on purpose...which if so means that there is a 100% chance this was a Regime hit....almost certainly a CIA operation.
Let's hope Trump gets the message and drops out. 👍🏽

I have been saying for over 3 years that neither Trump nor Biden will be standing come the election.....I am 75% confident that this was a Regime hit....which in failing makes Trump stronger. If I am right there is an over 90% chance that they, likely the CIA, will make another run at it, and get him.

Its later than you think.

God Help America.

I have been saying for over 3 years that neither Trump nor Biden will be standing come the election.....I am 75% confident that this was a Regime hit....which in failing makes Trump stronger. If I am right there is an over 90% chance that they, likely the CIA, will make another run at it, and get him.

Its later than you think.

God Help America.
NONONO. That's conspiracy talk and we will not stand for that. This was a lone shooter.

NONONO. That's conspiracy talk and we will not stand for that. This was a lone shooter.
YA YA......and I will not be shocked at all if in a few days we get told that the Chinese or the Russians did it....because the CIA recruited someone who drives that narrative.

Which is why I say dont look at the identity of the shooter....look at who if anyone at SS gets fired...that will tell us if this was a failed Regime hit.

No way. There is no yellow in this man.

WTF do you think orange is???

6392b082-4b04-11ea-befc-ef9687daaa85-image-hires-142454.jpg

Half red and half YELLOW, dumbass.

Pretty clear the SS was in on this. Plan was to let the guy shoot trump and then kill the shooter. Dead men tell no tales.
Witness has maybe 3 days to live.
SS my ass!

That's all we need is some idiot making up conspiracy theories after a horrible event like this.

Go tune into the news, and wait for the truth like everyone else!

Many saw the shooter...everyone but people trained-to be on the look out

Eyewitnesses trying in vain to get agents to pay attention......so there was time to take him out before he fired

Last edited:
Text, just hold your taters please and let the investigation present the facts as they are learned.

As they are learned, and verified as fact, they will be revealed to the public A.S.A.P!
STFU. Nothing will be done about this just like nothing was done to cop who shot unarmed ashli babbitt at J6. The "investigators" will say this attack on trump was just one of those things and the SS and cops did nothing wrong.

How could the SS not have that roof covered? he asks....now I am not an expert in this but my first obvious thought is that this is such a level of incompetence that it almost had to be on purpose...which if so means that there is a 100% chance this was a Regime hit....almost certainly a CIA operation.
Kinda fits with the entire brandon agencies.

Back